The ball

Lillie's POV

Today we were getting ready for a ball, I think it was called a reunited ball of some sort. I don't know. But I was excited! I can't wait! I watched as the man painted beckas nails, so pretty. She saw me looking, she gave me a smile. "Pretty huh", she said. I nodded my head.

"Not as pretty as you my baby girl", she said as she kissed my forehead. I giggled.

I crawled on the other side of the couch and saw Finny getting helped dressed. Man he was beautiful. I laid my head on my hands and just watched. He looked over at me and saw me watching. He gave me a smile.

 He gave me a smile

I blushed. "Your so beautiful darling", he said. I smiled at him in thanks. He reached over and cupped my cheek. I leaned into it and pressed my palm to his hand. I closed my eyes in happiness. His skin on my skin, it felt amazing. "I love you", I whispered through our link. He smiled wider. "I love you darling", he said.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am", koly said. I giggled.

"Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled", she said. I giggled again.

Then I tried something I hadn't done in a while. Due to doctors orders.

"Y-Y-Your V-V-Very h-h-handsome K-K-Koly", I stuttered. And they stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me. What? Did I say something wrong?

Koly came walking over to me, he bent to his knees, he smiled at me. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Thank you my little angel, your beautiful just the way you are", he said. I smiled and placed a kiss to his nose. He smiled again and rubbed noses with me.

"I-I-I L-L-Love Y-Y-You K-K-Koly", I stuttered. I wanted to tell him that so much without having to use our link. He smiled again and kissed my cheek. "I love you my little baby angel, always", he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. "Forever", he whispered in my ear.

"A-A-And A-A-Always", I whispered into his ear. I pulled back and kissed the side of his lips. Then nuzzled against his cheek. I just couldn't help myself. Touching him was addicting.

I pulled back, he pressed his lips to my cheek Then my forehead. "My angel baby", he whispered.

"M-M-My K-K-Koly", I whispered.

He smiled before going back to looking at himself in the mirror. I giggled. He's too funny, he doesn't need to do that, he's so handsome.

I crawled myself into Beckas lap. She smiled down at me. "I'm so proud of you baby girl, I missed your voice", she said. I smiled and hugged her. "M-M-My B-B-Beautiful B-B-Becka", I whispered knowing she could hear me. I felt her kiss my head.

"I'm yours baby girl, my beautiful baby", she whispered back to me. I looked back at her. "I-I-I L-L-Love Y-Y-You B-B-Becka", I whispered to her.