All mobs are evil

Toms POV:

I instantly regretted telling him. He just looked at me dumbfounded, mouth open, eyes wide.

"Say something sparklypants!"

"I-I, you're going to follow Dianite? But he captured us! Wiped our memories! Dude are you insane!" He said loudly.

I felt my face heating up and couldn't contain my anger any more. I just told this guy something I haven't told the others, and I saved his ass!

"IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT JORDAN!? SO WHAT IF IM INSANE?! I HAVE LITERALLY NO FUCKING IDEA WHATS GOING ON, AND I JUST CLUNG ONTO MY INSTINCTS! UNLIKE YOU, YOU CANT EVEN CHOOSE A FUCKING GOD!! DIANITE SPOKE TO ME, IN MY HEAD, AND TOLD ME TO TRUST HIM, SO I DID! I HAVE NO MEMORIES, AND I WAS PROMISED BY HIM THAT IF I HELPED HIM I WOULD GET THEM BACK!! I Hate not having a purpose, or to know.....anything" I yelled at him, getting teary on my last words.

I didn't look at him, I just ran, and never looked back....

Jordan's POV:

"TOM WAIT!!" I yelled.

I tried to run after him, but as soon as I stood my injured leg gave way, and I collapsed. I felt so bad, he just told me something he didn't want to tell anyone, and I questioned him and didn't accept it. I'm so stupid. Who cares what team he's on, or what god he follows, he's the closest thing I have to a friend, and I made him feel like garbage. He saved my life, and I treated him like dirt.

I had to go and apologise. With my leg injured, I couldn't really chase after him, and I can't see him anymore, so I have no idea where he is.

I had to find the others and get them to help me look for him, but I'd have to hurry, the sun is going down......

Toms POV:

I didn't know how long I was running for, but I stopped running when I felt something smack into my face. It hurt. A lot. I felt myself falling backwards, and my body hit grass.

I groaned, and opened my eyes, I couldn't see shit, I only saw bright lights, and it was burning my eyeballs. I looked at the grass, regained my vision, and looked at my surroundings. I was in a grove of trees, but not regular ones, they had a purple solid substance instead of wood, and blocks of glowing light as leaves. It was, pardon my French .....fucking beautiful. It was only a small grove but it was still pretty. I felt a vibration, and removed my communicator from my pocket.

SparklyDick:
Tom I'm so sorry I didn't mean it. I feel really bad. Please come back

SparklyDick:
Tom?...

Tucker:
What's going on?

Sonja:
You guys ok? What happened?

SparklyDick:
I upset Tom

Sonja:
How?

SparklyDick:
He wouldn't want me to say. Could you guys help me look for him? I want to apologise...

Sonja:
Ok

Tucker:
Okedokey meet at the beach?

SparklyDick;
Yeah

Sonja:
Sure

Oh hell no. They would not find me. I did not want to see them right now. I ran through the glow stone forest, and out past my mountain. I hid inside a cave, and crouched behind a rock. After about 10 minutes, I heard footsteps approaching. Tucker walked into the cave, Jordan by his side, and Sonja ran past out into the desert. I was surprised they couldn't see me with my bright blue hair.

I saw something in the depths of the cave, behind a wall that tucker and Jordan were about to walk past.

Creeper...

I pulled out my bow, and thought about whether or not I should fire. Jordan did upset me, and I shouldn't waste an arrow. But, they were the only things I had as friends in this messed up world. I made my choice.

Jordan's POV:

Tucker and I walked into the cave, hoping to find Tom. I felt really bad, and wanted to apologise. We neared a corner, and I heard a sharp hissing sound. Aw man.

A creeper emerged from behind the wall, and me and tucker stood frozen with fear.

An arrow wizzes past my face, and strikes the creepers heart. It dies in front of us, and a blue haired zombie steps out from behind a rock.

Tom.

"Didn't I tell you not to go out at night sparklypants?" He gloated.

"Tom! I'm really sorry, I don't care what god you follow, I really don't, I feel so bad and I'm sorry for what i said. Forgive me?"

"Yeah, whatever SparklyDick."

"Oh, and thanks for saving me, again...please tell Dianite not to smite me?"

"If you give me the first diamond you find" he said cheekily.

"Fine..."

"Dude you follow Dianite? Mianite is gonna smite his ass!" Said tucker.

Poor tucker.

With that remark, Tom chases tucker out of the cave, wielding an iron sword, and tucker screaming like a girl the entire way.

Huh, maybe all mobs aren't evil after all.

Hey guys sorry for the late upload! I hope you liked! I'll update tomorrow or the next day, so look forward to that! Bye for now mianite lovers!