Toms journals Part EIGHT

Journal eight:

Sparklez once told me how to make a trap. He gave me a whole lesson on red stone. I'm going to be completely honest here, I wasn't listening. But now when I'm looking at the materials I got from Terrence's wife and son, it's starting to come back in little sections.

How did he do it again? I think it was four sticky pistons on the wall? Then red stone leading from them to pressure plates, going underneath. And to top it off, bedrock spikes on the pistons. Bedrock can break anything, so  when I disguise the contraption with obsidian, it'll have no trouble breaking through it to do its job. I tested it a few times, and now it's finally done. I'm not going to use it today. I just can't. I can't bring myself to do it....

No matter how much I try, I can't bring myself to step on those pressure plates.  I'm too scared. So I'll disguise the trap, and make HIM do it for me.... I've deactivated it, because I want to write something to my best friends beforehand for them to find. The next two journals will be for them and them only! You know who you are, and if you aren't one of those people, I'm trusting you not to read them.

Later ya sausages...