Toms journals

Journal one:

I lost my powers five minutes after I flew away from where I killed the dolphin.....I landed face first in the water and had to swim until I was satisfied with how far away I was... I started mining until I had a life times supply of obsidian, so I could complete my plan.... I had to do this, I didn't want to, but to keep my friends safe, I had to..... eventually HE will regain control, and I can't let him leave this island, hence the obsidian. I keep HIM at bay by repeating the phrase Jordan said to me.... I know HE'S my god and everything but I don't want my friends to die...... I really don't.....I would rather kill myself to save them........and if that's what it comes down to, I'll do it......

THOMAS! DON'T YOU DARE TURN YOUR BACK ON ME! I OWN YOU NOW! YOU PLEDGED YOUR ALLEGIANCE TOME, SO YOU FOLLOW ME! NO ONE ELSE! DO YOU UNDERSTAN———-

Oh my god HE regained control again! I can't erase HIS message! It's magic! Welp guess it's there now....I need to keep making the cage for HIM........it needs to be so big that HE can't break out in time before I regain control..... and then I'll repair it. I'll repeatedly keep doing this until HE gives up.....I have to....

It's taken about five days for me to find even three blocks, and I used my communicator to calculate how long it'll take me to gather all the obsidian I'll need. Which is 999 996 blocks. I want it to have a two by two metre area inside so I can fit, and it needs to be one hundred by one hundred metres, in a big solid cube. That's a lot of blocks, and I gave myself ten thousand migraines trying to calculate that. My communicator says that it'll take about a year to get that many blocks at the rate I'm going. I'll write one of these journals every month to update my progress, and so I don't go crazy out here, that's the last thing I need right now...... HE would take advantage of that....... I shouldn't spend too much of my time on this, HE might come back and I might not be able to regain control. I need to keep mining. I'll use a special phrase at the end of each of these books so that you can identify that it's me, you'll know it once you see it. If I don't say it at the end, something bad has happened or he is in control......

Later ya sausages!