Chapter 11

WARNING: SLIGHTLY SEXUAL CONTENT
All of my bags were ready to go. I had one bag full of clothing, a bag of snacks and the cooler filled with soda and ice. All I needed to ask about was the tent thing.
There was a soft knock on my door. By this point, I could recognize the knock. It was Shoto.
His arms were full of various snacks.
"Why aren't those in a bag?" I laughed softly while shaking my head.
"Because I thought it would be easier to just carry them. I was wrong. The amount he was carrying almost covered his face. It surprised me that he was even able to knock.
"How did you knock?" I whispered quietly under my breath.
"With my head." He mumbled causing me to break out in a laugh.
"Just set them on the bed we can grab an extra bag for them after the meet up with the others."
"Who all is coming?"
"Well there's Uraraka, Iida, Tokoyami, Momo, Mina, Denki, Kacchan, Kirishima, Jiro and I think Hanta."
"That's most of the class..."
"It will be fun! It's about a two-hour drive. There's a secluded area where we are going to be so we don't have to worry about much."
He sighed "so many people..."
"I'm not going to make you come if you've changed your mind..."
"I'm coming."
His voice was blunt and had almost a lack of any emotion. Shoto laid the snacks onto my bed and I started looking for a spare bag.
"Ah, here it is." I threw it onto the bed beside the snacks and started to look for my brush so I could run it through my hair before packing it away. I found it pretty quickly after looking under my bed.
I ran it through my matted up green curls taking my time to make sure I had no knots. I looked over to Sho who had already put all of the snacks into a bag.
"How?"
He just shrugged.
My phone buzzed so I pulled it out of my pocket and glanced down at it. It was Kacchan hey hurry your lame ass up we are waiting on you. You take for fucking ever.🤬
We were supposed to be packed first. I found it very unlikely that everyone was ready to go.
I sighed and grabbed Shoto's wrist pulling him out of my room and down the hall. It was almost like I was dragging him.
"Where are we going?" I glanced back at him and he looked confused
"The meetup?"
"Oh." He tried to speed up his walking
We walked into the room and my face was flushed red.
"There the two love birds are." Kirishima said laughing "what took you so long?"
"They were probably having sex." Denki said with a chuckle.
I lost my grip on Shoto's wrist and hid my face in my hands with embarrassment.
"Shut up. Both of you. You're fucking idiots. Hey Deku. Nice of you to finally show up." His eyes narrowed. "How many times did you check that fucking bag, you damn perfectionist."

Momo placed her hand on Kacchan's shoulder "how did you know that's what he was doing?" She spoke so quietly.
"You think I wouldn't know? This moron is so fucking predictable."
He was back to the name-calling.
"I checked it twice and had to put extra stuff in it..." I said just loud enough to be heard.
"I brought snacks." Shoto said softly.
"Nice." Denki said giving him a thumbs up.
"Okay let's get back to the subject at hand. Is everyone packed?" Iida piped up.
"My stuff is in my room. I've got the other drinks in there too. Money in my wallet in case we run out." Hanta said with a smug look.
Iida clearly hadn't caught on because he didn't say anything.
"Hey, I have a question. " I said softly looking at Momo.
"Yeah what is it?"
"Well I was just thinking it was going to be four of us before and since there are so many others now do you think you could make a big tent with your quirk? I don't want anyone to have to go without shelter tonight. I can get food for you if you need the energy to make it. I just know we only had the two small tents before."
"Oh yeah, I can make one with the rooms conjoined! I think the one I bought a few months ago would be a bit too big and it's at my parents' house so it is probably a good idea for me to make one. That's a good Idea Midoriya!" She rambled a bit but agreed. It made me happy that everyone would have a place to sleep and that I wouldn't have to go rummaging through my stuff for the other one.
"I have a first aid kit packed in case anyone gets hurt." Iida said sounding excited "look at us. Classmates having fun on a weekend."
"Iida we haven't even left yet." Uraraka said turning to him almost looking annoyed. She sat between Jiro and Mina who seemed to be talking about previous camping experiences they'd had.
"Hey, Izuku. Tokayomi just texted me and said he would rather stay here because of the number of people. I kind of felt the need to tell him." Shoto said quietly
I sighed "I can understand that. He's more of a loner when it comes to the weekend anyways. I just hope he doesn't feel left out."
"He decided not to come it's his fault if he does. End of fucking story."bakugo piped up.
I groaned. This was going to be a long weekend if it kept up like this.