Chapter 27

Two days of lounging around the city and keeping an eye out for either my father or Kacchan had passed. I let out a sigh and leaned against the wall outside the convenience store.
I felt my phone buzz.
Hey, kid did you find your boyfriend yet?
It was bakugos number. This didn't make sense.
Not yet. Apparently, my dad took him. I have no fucking idea why though.
I felt I should humor the person on the other side of the phone. Talking to Sho about everything that was going on made things a little better but for some reason even if it wasn't Kacchan just knowing it was his number helped.
Then go to your dad's house and get him?
If only it were that easy. This person's innocence was almost as bad as mine used to be.
Haven't seen my dad in years. He's been gone most of my life
I let out another sigh laying my phone on the ground and throwing my head back. I could briefly see the stores sign above my head. What time would they get here?
I heard a buzz against the concrete.
That really fucking sucks. My parents died when I was pretty young.
This kid had a pretty sad life. Wait how old was this person again?
I'm sorry dude. How old are you anyway?
A few minutes passed.
16
I was right a kid. He was the same age as me.
Hey me too! I'm Izuku by the way.
I could at least make a new friend and give some support to someone who lost their family.
I'm Haruki. Sorry that I and your boyfriend have the same number for some reason its gotta be annoying. The family that took me in just got me this new phone a few weeks ago. I kinda set my room on fire by accident and well my phone was left in there when I got my siblings out.
This Haruki guy seemed a bit more open than Kacchan ever was through messages. It was weird they had the same number though.
I locked my phone and tucked it back into my pocket. my hood hung low over my eyes. I could hear footsteps approaching from the parking lot nearby. Was it my deadbeat dad? Was it Kacchan?
I glanced up to see a face similar to mine. His hair was slightly darker and wavier than curly. I narrowed my eyes at him. He didn't look in my direction. Hisashi was always goal-oriented and didn't pay much attention to anyone around him. There wasn't another person with him either. Where was Kacchan?
My blood was boiling. Just the sight of him caused me to ball my fists up. I stood up and waited for him to walk back out the front door. After a few moments, he strut back out fixing his grey tie and adjusting his black button-down.
My eyes darted to the ground. What could I say that would express my anger? What could I do that wouldn't cause major panic to the area but would show him I meant business?
"Where is he Hisashi?" I said with a monotone voice my fists clenched.
"Where is who kid?" He glared in my direction
I sighed and stared back "My fucking boyfriend Hisashi! That's who!" I snarled at him
"Izuku?" His eyebrow raised "how did you get here son?"
I groaned as loud as I could "You're avoiding the fucking question! Where is Katsuki Bakugo?"
He laughed. He fucking started laughing.
"Don't tell me you're gay son. You can't be. I raised you better than that."
My eyes widened.
"You didn't fucking raise me at all you sad sack! You left my mother to raise me by herself. You're a piece of shit."
He laughed harder. It looked like he might cry from laughing.
"You like guys but yet I'm the piece of shit? I left because you weren't going to amount to anything. No quirk and not even a chance at a decent life." He shrugged "I had better things to do."
"I don't give a shit where you've been or why you left. What I care about is my boyfriend!"
I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't stand the thought of him never coming back.
"Sad. I have no idea where he is." The side of his lip curled into a smirk "Oh well, I guess if he doesn't show back up you'll have to find a girlfriend."
"You fucking know where he is. You were seen on camera with him you sick asshole!"
He laughed
"Even if I knew where he was I probably wouldn't tell you because of your rotten attitude." He turned to leave running his fingers through his hair then turned his head to glare at me. "You shouldn't talk to me like that. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into boy. Do yourself a favor and go home now."
"I know you took him. I want you to give him back to me. He's all I have besides mom and he's mine!"
He shook his head "I will give you one last chance to turn around and go home. At least then you have a chance to live. Become a hero like you've always wanted to. If you don't you may not get that opportunity."
A few tears streamed down my face as I took a few steps towards his car. It was a sleek black vehicle. It almost looked brand new. There was a girl sitting in the front seat with icy blue eyes and dark green waves braided on either side of her head. She cocked her head to the side in slight confusion resting her arm through the open window and on the side of the car.
"Izumi I'm sorry you had to meet him this way. Here's your soda darling." He passed a soda through the window of the passenger's side. "Can you take care of this for my dear? I promise I'll make it up to you."
Take care of this? What did that mean? Was I going to have to fight her?
She nodded "sure daddy. It's the least I can do before I go with mom to see family."
Daddy... gross. Why would a girl who looked like a teen call her father, daddy? She smiled at me.
"Hi, big brother. Sorry about this."
I grabbed onto Hisashi's shirt and balled up my fist. As I did I heard a snap. I had to get one hit in with just my strength before I attempted to use one for all on him. Did he deserve it? If he stole Kacchan then yes. That snap was the last thing I heard before everything went dark. I felt my body hit the ground. What was happening? Why couldn't I hear or see? Everything was black and I couldn't scream. I wanted to but I couldn't. How could my little sister have such a strong ability? How could she have that ability and I be born with nothing? It wasn't fair. He was manipulating her and making her do things that any sane person wouldn't.

When my vision and hearing came back I was sitting in a dimly lit room. It was like something out of a horror movie. My body was tied to a metal chair. The room was freezing and I felt like crying. I just wanted Kacchan to hug me and tell me everything was okay. Hisashi sat in front of me in a backward-facing chair.
"You couldn't just leave it alone and go home could you?" He sighed shaking his head. "Your little brother has blocked that new ability you somehow manifested. Wanna tell me how you got it? I've seen it on tv. Don't think I haven't been keeping tabs on you."
It was hard to breathe. I struggled against the ropes that were burning my flesh.
"It just happened I have no idea what you're talking about. Mom called me a late bloomer."
He laughed softly shaking his head.
"The latest bloomer I've ever seen. Too bad you're human garbage. I could have really used that quirk of yours."
"Human garbage? What the hell are you talking about?" I scowled at him
"Not only are you the physical manifestation of everything I hate about myself you're also gay. It's awful really. I could have gotten used to someone being the exact thing I hate when it comes to eagerness, optimism, and hell even being so naive but being gay? No not a chance. That's disgusting." He shook his head once more "how did I create something so imperfect?"
"You're mad because I like guys? You took Kacchan away because I love him?"
"I took him away because he doesn't need to be tainted by the likes of you. You saw how perfect your sister is. Some day she will be a perfect obedient wife for a man. When she tried to tell me that it wasn't a big deal of how disgusting you had become I made sure she learned the lesson quickly."
He stood balling up his fist and swung in my direction. It collided with my face. I felt my jaw pop against the force of his fist and was surprised it didn't shatter. I couldn't use my quirk and I couldn't get free to escape.
"Why do you hate people who like the same sex so much...? I didn't do anything to you! I just wanted to be happy!" My eyes started to fill with tears and my nose started to tingle a bit.
"A mistake like you be happy? That's funny." He paused for a moment while pacing the floor in front of me. "You don't deserve to be happy."
I wanted my Kacchan. My protector. I wanted to cry into his chest and for him to tell me everything was going to be alright.
"I've already found your little boyfriend a future wife anyways. She's a pretty little thing too. They've already met and as far as I know, they've been hitting it off. Too bad you won't be around to see him be happily married."
"You what?" My voice cracked and I knew he heard it.
"I could do the same thing to you but the thing about your brother's ability is that it doesn't get rid of attraction and if you only like guys which seems to be the case. There's no point."
"Wait what did my brother do to Kacchan?"
He laughed softly "I guess there's no point in hiding it from you. It's not like you can change it anyways. You won't be interacting with him without someone else in the room anyways."
"What did you do to him, you asshole?"
He groaned "He's not Katsuki Bakugo anymore. He never will be again. See he has a chance because he actually likes girls. We just took all of his memories and poof. They're gone. Now here's the kicker he believes everything we told him and when we brought you in we told him you tried to hurt Izumi over a small argument. He knows not to trust the heroes as is." He shrugged. "I'm going to go get him though so I can see the absolute look of despair on your face. It'll be priceless."
I hung my head in sadness at the situation. I had found Kacchan but my father was a homophobic prick and he had brainwashed my boyfriend.
The door that had recently shut was creaking open once more. Katsuki followed close behind Hisashi.
"All I'm saying is since Izumi went with her mom and Kenny wouldn't be a good idea to just let him go with a warning? Hisashi you aren't being smart. You're being a fucking idiot."
I glanced up at the love of my life. Who was intensely talking to my deadbeat father.
"Woah this kid looks way too fucking much like you man." A slight blush covered his cheeks as our eyes met.
"Ah yeah. Did I forget to mention he's my kid?"
Kacchan blinked a few times before turning to Hisashi to respond.
"He's your fucking son? That makes a hell of a lot of sense. Where has he been? "
Hisashi let out a long deep sigh "a lot of stuff happened with his mom and I and it was for the best that I left. He ended up wanting to be a hero anyway" He chuckled a bit "he's a piece of shit. Worse than ken."
Katsuki placed his hand on Hisashi's shoulder "Don't call Kenny a piece of shit around me. You need to treat your kids with some fucking respect man." He turned to me and shook his head.
"Did you punch him?" His head snapped back around at my father
"He kicked me in the balls what was I suppose to do?"
Kacchan groaned loudly "not hurt your kids. At least not in a visible area!"  He pinched the bridge of his nose while shaking his head.
"it'snot like I'm letting him out of here."
"What do you mean you aren't letting him out of here? You torture guys to death in this room man!" He exclaimed at him throwing his arms up in irritation
Kacchan had strong morals about family protecting family even if it didn't seem like it and it was showing through even if his memories were gone.