Blood Crown - 8

(A/N): King and Queen Christabello

Kaden's POV

Holy fuck!

I still couldn't get the image of Evangelina standing there, dressed in a white beautiful lingerie set out of my mind. Her curves were perfect and I was blown away by my overwhelming need to trace my fingers over them, she was perfect. I groaned at myself and willed the images that formed in my head to dissipate, I knew I wasn't ready for that step in whatever we were just yet and I knew she wasn't either. I needed to talk to my mother about this bond, she seemed to be knowledgeable on it and I needed more information before I drove myself crazy. 

With that thought I swiftly made my way to my parents chambers, I knew I told Lina that I'd grab snacks and I would for the movie but I needed to talk to my mother first. I knocked on their door before opening it and found my mother reading a book on her bed, she grinned when she saw me and placed her book down on the counter next to her.

"Kaden! How are you my son?" She greeted as I walked into their room and sat down on the edge of the bed, I knew I looked flustered but my mother always seemed to ease my stress as opposed to the father who just added to it. I smiled up at her

"Where's father?" I asked feeling happy that he wasn't here to hear the conversation we were about to have, I knew he would just ridicule me for not fucking Lina yet.

"He's out doing business, so what brought you here?" She asked sitting up a bit and looking at me curiously.

"Well mom, I remembered you were telling me about the bond that Evangelina and I share, and I was hoping you could tell me more about it, we've both been a bit on edge lately but we realised that touching soothes one another and we've tried that as opposed to just having sex which I'm definitely not ready for just yet" I said to her, she smiled amused at me and shook her head a little.

"Doing the deed would make this a whole lot easier you know" she stated, I held myself back from rolling my eyes.

"I know that mom but I want to make sure I feel something for her before that, something real. I don't want to just have sex with her to stop the irritation I feel from the bond and I know she feels the same, on top of that, I can't use her as a rebound from Crystal, that's just unfair to her and to me and I can't do it" I grumbled sighing and rubbing my eyes tiredly, I heard my mother shuffle on the bed before she wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You have such a pure heart Kaden and I'm proud of the way you've grown up" she whispered causing me to smile up at her "now darling, there is something you need to know, from what I've read, the bond can only elicit feelings related to intimacy, in layman's terms it could only cause you to feel horny toward her, now if you feel protective, or feel happy around her or even miss her without the horniness involved then that's all your emotions," she said quietly with a small smile, I felt shocked, honestly, because I felt all those things towards her but not necessarily on a grand scale, nonetheless I felt that and blamed it on the bond constantly when in fact it was me.

I didn't know I could feel those emotions naturally so soon after Crystal, I was a little shocked and felt somewhat guilty toward Crystal that I was able to even feel attraction for another woman so quickly.

"If you're wondering how this happened so quickly, it's because you are destined to be together, you were made for each other" my mother said, I took a deep breath and looked back down at my fingers, well that explained a lot.

"Thanks mom, I still won't rush anything with her, there is enough time for that. I'll take things slow but I'm glad I could at least differentiate my feelings better now" I grinned and hugged my mother.