Blood Crown - 9

(A/N): Picture of Kaden and Daniel

Evangelina POV

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty" I heard a sexy smooth voice gently wake me from my sleep, I smiled recognizing it as Kade's and slowly fluttered my eyes open readjusting it to the brightness, since the light was on.

Ugh, take off the lights!

"Good morning" I replied smiling at him as I saw him up and dressed in a dark blue jeans with a white long sleeved shirt that hugged him perfectly, his hair fell over his eyes a little as it was damp from his previous shower.

Man I could get used to waking up to this I thought dreamily.

"Today I needed to head into town a bit for a meeting with my father" he rolled his eyes a little at the mention of the king. I frowned quickly realising I never actually met them.

"Wait I've never met your parents before" I murmured feeling completely disrespectful since I practically live in their castle and haven't spoken to them. Kade chuckled a little and looked up at me.

"Trust me you aren't missing much plus they love you already" he said with a wink, I blushed a little and forced myself to sit up on the bed.

"I also thought I'd send Kristiana here so you and her could pick out ball gowns together seeing as it is in two weeks" he added, I grinned and nodded happily, I loved Kristiana, she was so precious.

"I'd love that" I said with a grin as I saw him walk over to the mirror fixing his hair quickly even though he looked perfect already.

"I knew you would, oh and one more thing" he paused and turned to me "security would be very tight in the palace today and everyday until the ball since I heard some guests would be arriving and staying on the lower floors" he said looking at me seriously "please be safe and call me if anything happens" he added giving me a stern look.

His concern made happiness bloom in my chest and I smiled brighter at him nodding.

"I will sir" I said with a salute, he smiled and nodded before turning and picking up his phone and wallet.

"Alright, I'll be back as soon as I can Lina" he said looking like a was finally ready to leave, I felt sadness at the thought of him leaving damn, I was clingy!

"Okay" I whispered "wait! I need a hug" I smiled as I got up on my feet, Kade chuckled softly and came closer encasing me in his strong, muscular warm arms making me feel safe and happy.

"I'll see you soon Lina" he whispered into my hair before backing away, I nodded and offered him a smile as he walked to the door and left.

I groaned suddenly feeling empty again and alone. I decided I'd go and shower in the meanwhile before Kristiana reached our room and killed me for not being ready.

I finished around half an hour later, and decided I'd go lie down on the bed and watch something until Kristiana arrived.

I decided to play 'Mulan' as I waited and relaxed into the bed comfortably, throughout the movie I couldn't help but miss Kade. I knew we were getting closer and I knew it was happening too fast so I couldn't decifer whether that was a good or bad thing.

He was, dare I say it, perfect and way out of my league. The man was not only impeccably handsome but he also had a beautiful personality and heart. He respected me and my ideologies, we also shared beliefs on relationships and marriage and I couldn't be happier. There were the odd times when I did reflect on my life back in the mortal realm but, I didn't miss it, I felt like I belonged here. This was my destiny and I was learning to love destiny.