Blood Crown - 39

Liana POV

"Oh my gosh!" 

I groaned as a loud, screechy voice screamed and woke me up. 

Fuck

I was so comfortable, I felt secure and tucked in with a strong arm around me and my back pressed to a warm hard surface, but it was oddly comfortable.

Wait

Hand? screaming?

My eyes shot open and I looked around to see Lucifer spooning me and the same maid from earlier sat up and glaring at us.

"Lucifer" I said loudly as I scooted around, he moaned in response with his brows furrowed as he slowly woke up. 

"Are you two together or something?" The girl asked skeptically while eyeing us.

"Uh, no we are just friends" I said after I cleared my throat, Lucifer finally opened his eyes and turned slowly onto his back, he hated being woken up when he didn't need to and I'm pretty sure he was cranky.

"Hey" she chirped as she looked at Lucifer, he practically stared at her like he wished for her to combust into flames.
"How did I end up here?" She asked suddenly with a frown.

"We had sex and you passed out. Goodbye" Lucifer said nonchalantly in a husky, morning voice that I'm ashamed to admit sent slight shivers down my spine.

"Wow, I don't remember-"

"Goodbye" Lucifer said firmly, cutting her off as he turned back to face me 

"You are so rude-"

"Do you not know who the fuck I am? Don't talk back to me, you aren't my equal now get the fuck out" Lucifer said in a menacing, threatening, low voice as he turned back around and glared at the now whimpering girl, she shuffled off the bed and ran to the door before slamming it on her way out.

"That was mean" I finally said ending the silence that loomed over us, Lucifer shrugged and wrapped an arm back over me.

"Woah! No cuddles" I said quickly and pried his arm off me, he groaned loudly with his eyes closed.

"I just want to sleep" he whined "plus you were the one who pressed up against me, you were wiggling your ass as well dangerously close to-"

"Alright, I get it" I snapped and glared at him, he cracked his eyes open and chuckled.

"You're so cute, since when were you this bashful?" He said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and laid back down away from an amused Lucifer.

"You're gonna just end up back in my arms Liana" he purred, I sighed and ignored him.

I won't!

I was awoken from my comfortable warm sleep by an obnoxious knock on the door…

Knock knock

I growled in annoyance and heard a masculine groan behind me that I knew all too well, before I had time to adjust myself the door swung and hit the wall behind it. My eyes cracked open and I turned pink, I had my ass pressed against Lucifer's front, one leg was in between his and he had a leg draped over my leg, his arms were tightly wound around my waist and his hand clasped in mine.

How in fucking hell did that happen!? 

He seemed to awaken the same time as I did and reluctantly pulled away before he turned to the door. I turned around and felt even more mortified to find my fucking mother in law standing there looking purplexed.