Blood Crown - 21

(A/N): Picture of El, Dragon and Kaden

Kaden POV

"Son, why do you smell as though you are tainted with angels?" The Devil asked me, well here we call him Dragon. He was a pretty attractive man, but when tested he is horrific, even to me.

I frowned at his question angel

"I haven't been in the presence of angels for over a century, I can't smell like that" I responded thinking it was probably a trick question, Dragon chuckled darkly, I couldn't deny it, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"I can attest to it, our brother would never fratrenize with angels" Cole said from beside me, I silently thanked him for his contribution but Dragon seemed determined and unmoving.

"Kaden, come" he ordered, I was in no position to disobey plus I had nothing to hide, I was innocent.

I walked forward to the massive, obnoxious throne he sat on.
I knew he was going to drink my blood, it was a way he was able to sieve through my mind for what he needed to see.
He smirked up at me before he took my extended hand, I held myself back from rolling my eyes, he was going to see absaloutly nothing.

He extended his fangs and dug it into my wrist, his venom stung and I hissed quietly before a burst of memories blinded me.

All I saw was my Lina, Lina?

"Please stop, I really can't control myself right now" I whispered while marching over to her and wrapping my arms around her body

"Presenting the future king and his future queen. Prince Kaden Christabello and Princesses Evangelina Roselina!"

"Lina, this is blood," I said slowly watching as her face morph into one of disgust, her neck snapped towards me and she looked about ready to puke 
"What?" She asked softly as she touched her lips with her fingers, I slowly nodded 
"Yeah, it's blood" I confirmed and opened the cap showing her its contents.

"I swear this oath as Kaden Christabello to you Evangelina Roselina that I will never leave your side"

"I missed you today" I whispered before bringing my lips to her soft plump ones and captivating her in a sweet kiss, she moaned into the kiss which made my dick twitch in pleasure. I groaned and wrapped an arm around her waist and the other reached up to get tangled in her hair, the kiss turned from sweet to rough in a matter of seconds. I completely forgot we were in the middle of the hall as I pushed her up against the wall and greedily kissed her, her hands reached up and tugged on my hair causing me to groan in content.

I gasped, feeling winded as all the memories of Lina and I flooded through my head in a split second. Dragon growled in either anger or shock as he pulled away, my wrist healed immediately and I looked up at him.

Why on earth did he scour my fucking head for Lina!

"Who is she to you?" He asked in a threatening voice, I frowned, still trying to catch my breath

"My wife! What the hell do you want with her?" I asked trying to calm myself down, he wanted us here to help him fight a war, but if he hurt my wife I swear I would destroy him, devil or not.

He scoffed and stood up before signalling one of his many guards to come to his side.

"Go retrieve Evangelina Roselina and bring her here immediately, I want you to call Cassius and Raylee to my domain and I need you to contact El" he said before turning and walking back to his room I assume, my eyes widened on their own accord. Cassius and Raylee were the rulers of the demons.