Blood Crown - 19

(A/N): Hey guys! Once again this chapter has a mature scene. I will stop posting whenever it does because this is a mature book and it has a warning.

Evangelina's POV

We bickered back and forth between Kade and his siblings, even his parents pitched in a bit, it felt relieving and beautiful to feel as though I was a part of a family. Kade was a lucky man to have his family so loving and close, mine were nothing like this, instead I probably would have gotten stabbed for even prospering more than my sister, speaking of them, I haven't even seen them all day and that says a lot.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Kade's smooth, melodic voice pulled me away from my depressing thoughts. I smiled at him.

Why was I even allowing myself to think about my deadbeat family when I literally just married the love of my life?

"I was just thinking about my family, but I shouldn't because today is our day and I'm overjoyed to spend it with you. I really do love you Kade" I said in one breath, Kade smiled lightly at me and reached over to cup my cheek in his hand.

"I love you, my queen and I apologise for saying this, but your family doesn't deserve a gem like you and they never would, especially if they think your sister could even attempt to  measure up to the woman you are" he said, I let out a breathy sigh feeling my heart burst with happiness. I didn't know I needed to hear him say that but he just made all of my previous insecurities vanish.

"Alright lovebirds, what are you drinking?" Christian said as he came to the table Kade and I was sitting at.

After that question, everything was practically a blur. Needless to say, I definitely had one too many drinks and I definitely wasn't going to make sane choices tonight.

"Lina come on let's get you to bed" Kade said with his arms wrapped around me as I danced - well practically jumped on him to club music playing in the background. I giggled loudly and playfully slapped his chest.

"No silly, the party has" I hiccuped, and laughed obnoxiously at my inability to finish my sentence.

"Baby-"

"Wait! No, I know what I want to say" I pinched my brows together and concentrated hard on my words.

Why was English so difficult!

"Oh yeah! The party just started, that's w-what I wanted to say" I slurred while laughing as Kade stifled a laugh.

"My love it is four in the morning, we have been dancing and drinking for hours-"

"You wicked man!" I exclaimed "how dare you lie to your wife! It cannot be four in the morning it was just 10!" I said with a stomp.

"I will never lie to you," Kade said with a smirk before he became serious.

"Now if you don't get your pretty little ass in our room this instant, I will show you just how wicked your husband could be" he growled lowly in my ear. I shuddered and instantly became wet for him.

"Show me" I whispered, then giggled thinking of him ripping off my clothes in front of all these people and having sex with me right here.

Kade groaned and squeezed my ass roughly through my dress, I squealed when I felt the slight twinge of pain but the erotic pleasure definitely overpowered that.

"Oh I will darling" he muttered before lifting me bridal style in a quick motion, I screamed and laughed heartily while swinging my legs up and down in his arms.

"You are so muscular!" I squealed gripping his bulging biceps, Kade chuckled at my astonishment.
"How do you maintain it when you don't even go to the gym?" I asked "oh wait, do you secretly go to the gym?" I asked peering up at him wide eyed.