Blood Crown - 26

(A/N): Picture above is Lucifer and Liana in her dress.

I came out of the shower dripping wet, I washed my hair which had begun to turn a deep red. I knew Lucifer loved the red hair so I decided that toying with him might actually be fun. I walked to the closet where I'm guessing this Evangelina had her clothes, or maybe that was me, I didn't know but I'm guessing I would soon. I dried my skin and dropped the towel before scouring through her closet. She had some decent clothes-

"Well fuck, Liana, if you wanted sex you should have just said so" Lucifer's deep, dark voice said behind me, I smirked, I sensed his arrival. I turned to face him and nearly drooled, he looked the same as before, maybe even a little hotter in his black fitted t-shirt, jeans that hugged him well and a leather jacket. He leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed, even with the jacket you could still see his very prominent muscles, and don't even get me started on his face. That face could make you sin a thousand times and not care for redemption.

"Done staring yet darling" he whispered before stalking over to me, he growled lightly before his eyes blazed red, I cursed mentally, a quicky wouldn't hurt right?

His arms encircled around my naked waist as he pulled me in and crashed his lips onto mine. His lips naturally sparked on contact, it was a gift of his to always entice lust. I moaned and buried my fingers in his hair as he kissed me, his tongue slipped through my lips as he explored my mouth. I hoisted myself up on him and he caught me easily with his arms gripping my thighs. He chuckled at my neediness as his eyes turned a pure black colour with red blazing orbs which were staring into my soul, I always found his demonic eyes a turn on.

"Damn, I missed you" he grumbled as he sped towards the bed and flung me on it before mounting me, I felt like my animal instincts came out making me hungry and starving for all of him.

"Lucifer, just fuck me" I growled as I grounded my hips into his, his jeans was barricading me from what I actually wanted and that annoyed the shit out of me. He kissed me one more time before stripping out of his clothes in record time and resuming his position. Without a second to spare, his dick thrusted into my entrance, I squealed in delight as he pounded into me relentlessly.

"Is this is what you wanted Liana? My cock buried inside you?" he growled as he continued, I moaned in response and nodded rapidly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I yelled as I felt his dick expanding in me, I knew his full demonic side was coming out so I opened my eyes and sure enough there is was. His fangs were lengthened, his eyes were pure black with red pupils, there was no white. His body which was naturally muscular had grown in size and he looked devilishly sexy. 

My core pained trying to accommodate his size but the pleasure shadowed the pain. 

"Fuck Lucifer!" I screamed as an orgasmic wave of pleasure rippled through me. I felt my energy skyrocket as Lucifer made me cum, he sucked on my neck and groaned before pulling out and flipping me over, I smirked and arched my back just how I remembered he loved it. Lucifer moaned and slapped my ass before plunging into me once again, I moaned loudly as I rocked back and forth on the bed with Lucifer pounding into me, his hand wrapped around my waist and he rubbed my clit roughly and after a while, I felt another wave of orgasmic pleasure burst into me.

"Cum for me Liana" Lucifer purred into my ear, that was all it took for another wave of ecstasy to crash onto me. 
"I have centuries to make up for" he growled before he resumed his assault on my pussy. I cried out as the pleasure felt overbearing, but I was enjoying this  far too much to stop him.

Lucifer scraped his fangs against my neck which sent shivers down my spine as he continued to fuck me mercilessly. 

"What do you want Liana?" He groaned softly in my ear,