Blood Crown - 17

(A/N): Evangelina in her dress and the gorgeous Kaden

After that beautiful moment, Kade and I ate some more of his delicious food, partook in a few more rounds of sex and arrived back to the palace around maybe four in the morning. That's where we were now, tip toeing around the palace and trying not to wake anyone up.

"Baby, could we get some blood please, I'm craving" I whispered to Kade before we went upstairs.

"Of course, go upstairs honey I'll bring it up for us" he whispered back and pecked my lips before he turned to walk the opposite way for the blood. I dashed upstairs quietly and found my way to our bedroom in the dark. I realised I felt a lot more agile, and I knew my vision was surprisingly clear considering I was in the dark. I figured that maybe the vampiric side of me that was concealed had finally shown itself seeing as Kade and I had sex, I sighed imagining the beauty of Kade's body over mine, his muscles contracting and realeasing as he pounded into me, he was a vision of perfection and I still couldn't believe he was mine.

I grabbed a pair of underwear and a vest before slipping into the bathroom to take a quick shower before we went to bed. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth when I heard the bedroom door open.

"Hey baby, I have the goods" Kade said in a hushed voice causing me to chuckle.

"Was the drop off clean?" I asked with a smile as I dried my body off and slipped on my vest.

"There were a few feds around but I got rid of them" he playfully replied, I laughed and shook my head as I slipped on my black panties and walked out of the bathroom, Kade was shirtless and I just had to stop and stare at this God among vampires right in front of me.

"Baby, no need to stare, I'm yours forever" he said with a smug smirk, I couldn't even scold him for being conceited, truth be told, if a man had a body and face like his and wasn't smug then I'd think something was wrong. I smiled and shrugged.

"Well if it's mine, I could do what I want with it, including staring at you until my eyes burned off" I said with a smirk of my own, Kade chuckled and walked toward me, I craned my neck to look up at him as his chest pressed against mine, he wrapped his hands around me and palmed my bare ass. I couldn't help my nipples hardening and my core becoming heated from his touch and presence.

"And since your body is mine, I could do what I want with it" he whispered, I moaned and nodded breathlessly as his lips came down to mine and he kissed me sweetly, his hands squeezed my ass and rubbed it gently before I felt one of his hands raise and a sharp slap was placed on my ass cheek, I squealed and moaned into our kiss.

"Fuck, I'm addicted to you baby" he muttered as he cupped my ass and lifted me, I grinned and wrapped my legs around him.

"I'm all yours" I replied softly, Kade groaned as he sucked on my breast.

"Baby, aren't you tired?" Kade asked as he continued sucking on my neck, I moaned and shook my head 'no'

"Well your stamina has definitely increased" he laughed as he flung me on the bed, I screamed from the weightless feeling as I bounced on our bed, I giggled as he crawled over to me.

He wasted no time in tossing my clothes off and undressing himself, I groaned when I saw his hard erection, he was so big and thick, he was just fucking perfect!

He smiled and positioned myself at my entrance which was already soaked, I was so horny, I started feeling my core pulse in need.

"Baby, I will cherish you forever" he whispered as he pecked my lips, I blushed and grinned up at him.