Blood Crown - 27

A rush of memories flooded my head as Lucifer led me to a VIP booth in the back of the hideaway club. This was a predominantly demonic sex club so almost everyone knew Lucifer and by extension me, we practically ran this place before when we were together. Lucifer was being extremely affectionate and I was shocked, we were together for a long time and he never said he loved me, sure we cared and felt deeply for one another but our relationship was basically sex. There were times when he showed me this side but it was rare since we fought so much.

"Stop thinking so hard babe, enjoy the night" Lucifer said loudly as he leaned over to talk in my ear since the club was blaring with music. I smiled and nodded, he was right, I needed to just let loose and enjoy tonight, after I'd decide whether I wanted my memories back or chose Lucifer, I knew deep down that I knew my answer already.

"Want a wild night?" Lucifer asked with a playful glint in his eyes, I grinned, did I want to get fucked up and most likely end up fucking Lucifer and some other women in a lust room tonight? Maybe.

"Sure" I yelled over the music, Lucifer smirked and told the waitress our order, she smiled and nodded, her eyes glinted red and I knew she was a demon. Slowly, she bent over to spill her breast into Lucifer's face, I rolled my eyes and smirked, this literally always happened when I was with him. Before, when we were together, he would ask me if I approved of the woman and if I did we had some fun otherwise it was just he and I, and I was perfectly okay with that.

What shocked me the most though was Lucifer not even acknowledging her advances, this was seriously unusual.

"Are you okay?" I asked him playfully as she trotted off to get our drinks, Lucifer shrugged as he placed his arm behind me on the booth and the other on my cheek.

"Tonight is your night, I could be monogamous babe, unless of course you wanted to mess around with the waitress" Lucifer said as he leaned closer to me, I chuckled, Lucifer? My Lucifer monogamous? That was probably the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

"You? Monogamous? Have you ever been with one woman for a long period of time?" I asked with a smirk, Lucifer returned my smirk and caressed my cheek.

"You" he simply replied, I scoffed

"We weren't monogamous Lucifer, we had many pets" I countered although, I couldn't help the increase in my heart beat at the affection he was offering me. It was new from him but beautiful, he was too handsome.

"We had pets but only the women you wanted, I never asked for them, I did it to please you babe. I have had so many women in my lifetime, finding someone who actaully meant something to me was precious, sex never felt the same after you left me" he said, my jaw slackened and I was frozen, I was stunned. Lucifer, the fucking Lucifer could be satiated with me alone, that in itself was confusing but heart warming.

"Lucifer, honestly I don't know what to say, I never would have thought you felt that way. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked genuinely hurt that I never knew, not for me but I felt his pain.

"Babe, how could I? You didn't feel that way towards me plus I admit it freaked me out a bit. It was the only thing in my existence that scared me. On top of that, I knew deep down that we could never be together, you had responsibilities, so did I, and your mother is fucking El, it was forbidden to even be near me let alone love me so I accepted that I'd need to get over it and the best way to do that was to ignore it completely" his eyes held a certain sadness that broke me, it was so subtle, I almost couldn't pinpoint it.

I didn't know how to respond to him or how to act, what he said was true and it hurt to acknowledge. I think we both knew we wouldn't last, maybe that's why I subconsciously stopped myself from developing feelings for him. In that moment, I did the only thing I thought I could and leaned over, closing the gap between us. Our lips moulded together and I felt the hurt, anguish and love through our kiss, it was mind-blowing, I wondered if Lucifer was using his powers to have me feel this. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and deepened our heated kiss, Lucifer gripped my hair and I moaned into his mouth before locking my arms around his neck.