Blood Crown - 7

(A/N): Pictures of the lingerie on Evangelina.

After we finished that heavenly pizza, I scoffed down like three slices, maybe four I can't remember, I felt stuffed and ready to fall asleep. 

"Okay guys let's shop!" Kristiana squealed and clapped her hands while practically jumping in excitement, I chuckled at her and willed myself to stand up.

"Just call us when you're done" Cole said boredly while he and Christian walked in the opposite direction to us
"Well that's fantastic I was wondering where we could ditch them" she grinned at me, I laughed in response, also happy to ditch those dimwits. We linked arms and walked to the escalator going to the upper floors, I was actually pretty excited to get some new things.

Around two hours later, we had to call Cole and Christian back to help us carry all these bags from numerous stores. I was actually exhausted and craved a bed and a Kaden. 

"Okay so we have one more stop" Kristiana said pulling me out of my sleeping thoughts, I groaned in unison with the boys this time.

"Oh come on, what more could she need!" Cole exclaimed obviously tired of all this shopping which I understood completely at this point.

"Well, I know she might need a little something for her wedding night if you know what I mean" Kristiana said while wiggling her eyebrows at the boys, they all laughed and I turned a pink colour again.

"Guys! That won't be necessary" I quickly said trying to ease the embarrassment I once again felt.

"So you mean to say our brother, the Kaden, hasn't fucked you senseless yet?" Cole asked with a playful glint in his eyes, I definitely was going to die from mortification with these baboons soon. I squealed and slapped his shoulder a little hard, he just laughed unfazed by my attack.

"No!" I yelled at his question, I mean I would love if he did but I understood his reasonings.

"Wait are you actually serious?" Christian asked looking baffled, I rolled my eyes annoyed.
"Yes! I'm serious, you guys do remember his ex? Crystal? Yeah well he's still pretty hung up over her" I said with a little attitude showing how I felt regarding that entire situation.

"Oh! Yeah I completely forgot about Crystal" Cole said like a lightbulb just flashed in his head.

"She was actually pretty awkward, she never talked and was so shy all the time. Literally she just clung to Kaden" Kristiana said, well that was a new perspective on her that I haven't heard, but then again I barely knew anything about her. I could see her being like that though, she seemed a little like that type.

"Alright well guys let's head to Victoria secret quickly and find some stuff" Kristiana said and before I could protest she gave me a pointed look.

"Let's be honest, one, you're beautiful and two, from what I've seen you and Kaden are closer than you think and I can't see him holding off from sex with you that long" she said, I burned up and only hoped she was right but something told me she wasn't, I knew he loved Crystal a lot still and I was in no rush to have sex. Yes, I thought the man was a God but that's not going to make me uncontrollable, I mean I could be a civilised woman!

"Even if not anytime soon, you should get them because you will have sex with him eventually" she said after and grabbed my hand walking into Victoria secret, I shrugged, I guess it was inevitable and eventually we would end up having sex. That thought definitely did wonders to my insides, I looked forward to it.

"Alright well we'd just wait right here then" Cole said standing outside the shop, I laughed and nodded before being pulled towards the lingerie section, I turned a crimson color as I looked at all the different ones imagining me wearing them for a certain prince soon to be king.