Blood Crown - 3

(A/N): Picture of Crystal

Evangelina POV

My head pounded as I felt as though a demon was clawing its way out of it, it hurt so bad my eyes teared up. Eventually, I opened my eyes slowly taking in my surroundings, I tried not to panic, like, I really tried not to panic. If I did, I would not think rationally and I really needed to if I wanted to get out of this alive. Ignoring the searing pain in my head and body, I tried lifting myself off of this bed.

Wait a bed!

I immediately checked to see if my clothes were on and blew out a breath of relief when I found I was still in my pencil skirt and white buttoned up blouse from work. I prayed that this wasn't some sick sex trafficking ring, I wouldn't survive if that were the case, I might just end up killing myself. 

I slowly looked around at my surroundings seeing that I was in a massive, overly fancy bedroom. The marble black floors to the red walls and the large crystal chandelier which hung from the ceiling told me that I was kidnapped by someone who obviously thought they were royalty. I rolled my eyes. Great! Now whoever I need to negotiate with most likely doesn't want money which unfortunately was the only thing I could think of to offer kidnappers.

I groaned out in pain as I swiveled to the edge of the bed and forced my legs to move, I slowly walked towards the flamboyant bathroom which was located across the room with the door wide open and splashed cold water on my face attempting to move past how fucked up my body felt.

Was I drugged? because this wasn't normal.

I sluggishly made my way to the door, I doubt they would just leave the door open but it was worth trying to open it I guess. Before I could even put my plan into motion the door swung open revealing an extremely tall, sexy, blonde man.

Holy fuck!

My eyes widened on their own accord as I took in the fine specimen in front of me, he had long blonde hair and bright blue perfect eyes, his jawline and face was chiseled to perfection and his body was...fuck...

Exquisite.

He wore a white t-shirt which clung to his ripped abdomen and a grey sweatpants which hung low on his hips. His face was a look of confusion before it warped into understanding then to frustration.

"Hi" he muttered quietly trying not to startle me.

Fuck, his voice was so deep and husky.

I offered a scared, small smile feeling my body shake due to nerves and the serious amount of pain that I was currently feeling. I felt like I was ready to pass out at any time. Then it dawned on me, was this the man responsible for my kidnapping? If so, I didn't know him and I was sure, I knew I'd recognize a face like that. I mentally kicked myself for lusting after a kidnapper and willed myself to speak.

"Look there must have been a mix up, I certainly don't know you and haven't done anything wrong. Please let me go, I promise I'll say nothing to anyone" I finished while staring at him with pleading eyes. He stared at me with an apologetic smile, shaking his head subtly, he groaned then looked up at me again. He looked like he was under some serious stress which shocked me, I mean I was the one kidnapped shouldn't I be the one stressed out?

"They obviously haven't explained anything" he muttered,
"Explained what?" I questioned curiously, I was surprised that I heard him and judging from his eyebrows raising so was he.

"do you even know what you are?" He questioned with a frown causing me to scoff lightly and laugh a little. I looked up at him about to tell him that his joke was not funny but saw complete seriousness making me stare at him like he was crazy.