Blood Crown - 28

"Are you okay?" Lucifer asked as I reached him sitting in the booth, I sighed and slumped in his arms, he quickly wrapped both his strong arms around me and held me tightly.

"Babe, I'm sorry-"

"Just hold me" I said cutting him off. He sighed as his grip tightened around me, his thumb was tracing patterns on my back and I felt the calmness seep into me eventually. 

I jolted as he winced slightly but quickly regained his composure, I frowned and sat up staring at him questioningly.

"What happened?" I asked, he shook his head and brushed me off.

"Nothing babe, I got some more drinks and after I figured we could do something to take your mind off of all this drama" he said with a smile, I nodded, that sounded great.

"You still didn't answer, what's wrong Lucifer? Don't lie to me" I pressed him further until he groaned and ran a hand through his hair.

"Tell me" I continued before he groaned annoyed by my persistence.

"You won't drop this, will you?" He said softly, I shook my head before I gasped at the sudden pain that seeped through my body, piercing my heart and boiling my blood. I nearly cried before it abruptly stopped. I looked up at him shocked, I wanted to cry my eyes out, that split second was the worst!

I knew the pain was due to the bond between Kaden and I, he was doing this so that I didn't go through that agony...

"Fuck! Lucifer, why the hell are you doing that to yourself, give me back the pain I could handle it" I said with determination, I knew I couldn't but I couldn't let him do that to himself.

"Babe, you're insane if you think I'm letting you go through that plus it isn't that bad, I've dealt with much worse as I said before" he said with a small smile.

That bad!? My entire being was burning up!

"Fine! Be stubborn" I said before I recited enchantments in my head to remove his pain, I knew it would leave me drained because of how much energy it required, but I didn't care.

"Liana, stop, your going to exhaust your power" he said worriedly before grabbing my hand. I grinned when I finished, I knew he would be better, the pain will go away, granted I felt sick but that was okay. 

"Feel better?" I asked, my eyelids droped slightly but I would be fine once he was okay, Lucifer groaned and stood up, he swooped down and lifted me into his arms, I laughed and leaned into the crook of his neck, planting a soft kiss to it.

"Liana, you really didn't need to do that, I would have been okay-" 

"I wanted to" I whispered cutting him off. He sighed and reached down to the table taking the lust rooms key in his hand. I giggled and snuggled closer to him, I wrapped an arm over his shoulder as he began walking in the direction of the rooms.

"Bring wild nights to the platinum room" Lucifer ordered the waitress before walking in the direction of the room. I felt my arousal wash over me at the thought of Lucifer fucking me like old times in that room.

"Babe, you didn't mask your arousal" Lucifer said with a chuckle, I blushed and shrugged.

"I really don't think I should use any more energy to do that, I'd probably faint" I replied.

"Eva?" I heard a voice before us, I looked up and saw one of Kaden's brother, Cole. 

"It's Liana for the last time, didn't your brother explain anything?" I asked annoyed, my patience was pretty much non existent at the moment, I couldn't handle this, I just needed Lucifer. He would make it better.