Blood Crown - 22

(A/N) : Picture of Evangelina and Kaden.

"Kade!" She squealed before she raced to me and jumped on me, her long, sexy legs wrapped around my waist and her arms clasped around my neck, I felt her take some deep breaths in the crook of my neck before her breathing regulated back to normal. I smiled before wrapping an arm below her ass and my other hand tangled in her hair, I pulled her up from her hair so she could face me.

Fuck, this woman's eyes were so captivating and beautiful. I wasted no time in crashing my lips down to hers, in no time at all the kiss intensified and our tongues mingled in delight, the kiss turned hungry as I bit on her lip gently and she moaned appreciatively, I felt my dick get hard and I groaned as it was pressed right between her thighs.

We were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat and reluctantly pulled apart, Lina looked gorgeous, her lips were swollen and plump, he eyes were gleaming and her skin was practically glowing.

She turned to the sound of the noise and saw Dragon staring at us, Dragon looked as though steam was coming out of his ears and I smirked before hoisting Lina up a little higher on my body and placing my hands on her ass instead, Lina turned to me and smirked before pecking my lips.

She probably thought I was trying to stake my claim on her, little did she know, that was her father.

"Kaden" I heard Dragon say, I hummed in acknowledgment, it was so much fun playing with Dragon, especially when I was privileged enough to do it.

"Could we speak later, I think I need to get my wife settled in" I muttered to him as I stared at Lina's lips intensely, damn I just wanted to fuck her senseless, her tight, perfect pussy was pressed up against me and I was losing control.

"No!" He shouted causing us both to jump out of our trace, Lina and I turned to him, my wife looked startled but I on the other hand was accustomed to Dragon's tantrums.

Yes people, the devil was just a little child who threw temper tantrums.

I could tell he was getting pissed as well because Lina's arousal was suffocating, it was all around us. It was all I could smell, it consumed my thoughts and it did nothing to help my hard on.

"Fucking hell, meet me in ten minutes in the throne room" he finally muttered, probably dying to get away from the delicious scent of my wife.

"Make that an hour" I said with a smirk, Dragon just growled threateningly before he marched out of the room. 

"Okay Kaden, that was a new record for annoying Dragon, I was sure you were dead this time" Cole said while he and Christian laughed together, I forgot about them completely.

"Hey guys!" Lina said directed to them as she waved

"Hey babe"
"Hey honey" 

I turned to face them and stared at them threateningly, 

"Don't fucking call her that, anyway, get out of here I'm going to show my wife a proper welcome" I said with a grin, Lina's arousal spread around more pungant than ever, it took all of my will power to not fuck her right here. Cole and Christian groaned.

"Shit she smells fucking good" Christian muttered before they got up and stomped to the door.

"We are going to the hideaway as soon as possible" Christian muttered as he walked off.

"You are one lucky fucker my brother" Cole said, I smirked and pecked my wife's lips as the door closed behind them

"I know" I muttered
"Now, time for you" I said playfully, Lina giggled as I placed her on the bed