rules of the akatsuki/ pein gives the akatsuki members nicknames pt 2

* all the members were in the living room *
Konan: " oh pein what did you call this meeting for? "
Pein: " there are some very important things we need to go over "
* Everyone groan's *
Pein: " shut up!, There's some rules we need to go over, since we lost a member "
Hidan: " that was a year and a half ago fucktard! "
Pein: " shut up!, Anyways before I was RUDELY interrupted. There are rules we need to go over, like for starters the headbands, sasori, Tobi, and konan you don't wear them. But I'll forgive konan because she's mine "
Konan: " i'm not yours "
Pein: " you know this relationship would work better, if you'd put in more effort "
Konan: " we're not in a relationship "
Pein: " not the topic, but Sasori and Tobi i want to see you wearing your headbands "
Sasori: " not happening "
Tobi: " Tobi through his headband away "
Pein: " then get a new one, and sasori yes "
Sasori: " i don't know where it is "
Pein: " anyways rule two, you guys have been doing good with your nails painted. But I want you all to paint your toenails, so it can match "
Kisame: " why do we need them painted, who's going to look at our feets? "
Pein: " your opponent, you know when they're crawling away from you. and they notice them and say how nice they look, then you stab the motherfucker "
Zetzu: " this is ridiculous " " yes I agree "
Itachi: " yes very ridiculous "
Kakuzu: " this is like having konan as our leader "
Hidan: " is that a fucken option, can I vote for the bitch to be the leader "
Sasori: " yeah is that a option "
Deidara: " i vote for konan un "
Tobi: " Tobi too! "
Pein: " SHUT UP! "
* he throws everything off the table, everyone goes silent *
Pein: " anyways before I was RUDELY interrupted rule three the cloaks, you've all been doing a good job on wearing them. But HIDAN wears it open, it's supposed to be zip up, zip it up "
Hidan: " fuck no, I leave it open so the bitches can see my jashin necklace. and this nice rock hard chest "
Pein: " zip it up "
Hidan: " no "
Pein: " anyways rule four the straw hats, you guys are supposed to wear them at all times. But HIDAN and KAKUZU decided not to wear them "
Kakuzu: " not this again "
Pein: " they decided to not wear them, and what do you know Konoha ninjas found them "
Kakuzu: " how was that supposed to hide our identity, we're literally wearing  the akatsuki cloaks! "
Pein: " just wear them at all times "
* Kakuzu rolls his eyes *
Konan: " is that all? "
Pein: " not entirely "
* Disappears and comes back with a scroll, and opens it *
Pein: " I have new nicknames for everyone "
* Everyone starts to groan and whine *
Pein: " shut up!, Anyways we'll start with deidara. Instead of your nickname being dollface "
Deidara: " it better not be Barbie un "
Pein: " it's Barbie "
Deidara: " SON OF A BITCH HN! "
Hidan: " haha Blondie! "
Deidara: " Shut the fuck up yeah! "
Pein: " shut up!, You know what hidan leave! wait shit, I haven't said your nickname. Stand outside until I say your nickname "
Hidan: " fine by me Bitch "
* Hidan Walks out of the room flipping everyone off *
pein: " anyways, next person is itachi, instead of pretty eyes. Your new nickname is pale raven. Because you pale as fuck, you sure you're not dying? "
Itachi: * cough * * cough * " what, of course not " * cough * * cough *
Pein: " then why are you coughing? "
Itachi: " I must be catching a cold " * clears throat *
Pein: " alright "
Inside itachi's head: " phew that was a close one "
Pein: " next person is konan, instead of babygirl your new nickname is mine. Because you're mine "
Konan: " i'm not yours "
Pein: " yeah, yeah next person Sasori. Your new nickname is Pinocchio, I couldn't think of anything else "
* Hidan opens the door *
Hidan: " Angry midget! "
Pein: " shut the fuck up hidan!, Actually that's a pretty good nickname. But shut the door! "
* Hidan shuts the door *
Sasori: " thanks hidan " * he said through shut  teeths *
Hidan: " no problem "
Pein: " next person is zetzu, instead of two face, your new nickname is coffee and cream but instead of a C it's with K's "
Zetzu: " what the hell? " " Kill me now "
Pein: " next person Tobi, instead of mask man you're new nickname is, lollipop but you have to click your tongue after you say it "
Everyone except Tobi: " lollipop "
* No one does the clicking with their tongue *
Pein: " do the tongue click "
* It stays quiet *
Pein: " DO IT! "
Everyone: " lollipop " * they click their tongue, not even caring at this point * Pein: " great next person is Kisame, Instead of shark boi you'd be referred to as shark daddy. I hear a lot of female address you like that "
Kisame: " uh........ok "
Pein: " next is kakuzu instead of mr.crabs you will  be referred to as money whore "
Kakuzu: " money whore! "
Pein: " yes, now someone get hidan "
* Kakuzu Walks out of the room and him and hidan walk in *
Hidan: " the fuck you want? "
Pein: " hidan instead of fucker or fuck boy, you'll be referred to as albino "
Hidan: " albino!, I'm not even white I'm fucken tan! "
Pein: " don't care "
Konan: " what about you what's your nickname? "
Pein: " god "
Hidan: " i don't like it, hey let's call him leader bitch "
Pein: " what no "
Hidan: " raise your hand in agreement "
* Everyone raises their hands *
Pein: " whatever, now get out of my office "
Konan: " we're in the living room "
Pein: " get out of the living room "
Konan: " fine, let's go out for ramen everyone "
Everyone: " alright "
* They all take off their cloaks, and leave without wearing the straw hats or cloaks *
Pein: " HEY GET BACK HERE!!!, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WEAR THE CLOAKS AND HAT'S, AHHHHHHH!!!!? "
* pein throws the hats and starts to stomp on the hats and cloaks. And he flips over the table *

Finally what everyone been waiting for, part two for the rules of the akatsuki and pein gives the akatsuki members nicknames. I hope you guys enjoyed this sequel, because there's no part three, it was hard enough to make a part two. The only reason I made this chapter so I can say thanks for the fucken 31.6k reads!, Like literally I didn't expect this book to get this far, so thanks for all your guys support. Me and Meteora really enjoy making this book, and we're going to keep going. Sorry for this author notes, usually I wouldn't do this in this book, but I had to say thank you for all the support. Alright author-chan out see y'all later, bye!
~ pikatachi 🤗

P.S. Meteora said skate fast eat ass

Another announcement is I'm currently looking for a new cover for this book, and if anyone wants they could feel free to draw one for us. The only rules are it has to have itachi and Tobi/obito on the cover. Because itachi's my favorite akatsuki member and obito's Meteora's. And they have to be doing some stupid shit on the cover, it doesn't have to have all ten members, but at least some of the members. And once done you can message me it, or put it in a book and tag me or Meteora. And once I found one me and Meteora agree we want as the cover. We'll announce a winner, and give them credit. Alright now I'm going for real.
~ pikatachi 🤗