Chapter 6

Thor's pov:

When I woke up the sky was pitch black. I felt Carol's head laying on my lap, and by the feeling of her peaceful breathing she was most likely asleep.
Just when I wanted to wake her up, I realized that she maybe doesn't want to be woken up, so I quietly lifted her up and walked inside. When I stand in front of Carol's bedroom door I hesitate, what if I invade her privacy? I quickly made the decision to bring her to my own bedroom, and then I would sleep on a couch or something. Carol slightly moved in my arms, and I feared she woke up, but she didn't, thank Odin.

As I arrive at my room I quietly kick open the door with my foot. I lay her down on the bed and debate on whether I should take her everyday clothes off, or not. I don't want to look a pervert or something, so I just pull the sheets over her shoulders. As soon as want to turn around I feel her hand tightening around my wrist. "Don't go", she said quietly. I stare at her for a second and say,"you need to sleep". She doesn't let go of my wrist and tears form in her eyes. "Ehh", I panic," on a second thought, I could stay". She loosens her grip, and I sit awkwardly on the side of the bed. Carol sits up a bit, which causes the moonlight to fall over her pale face. "Carol?", I ask worried,"are you okay?". I gently lay down my hand on her forehead, and feel she's boiling. Carol just nods, but I know she isn't okay. She pulls me into a hug and mumbles,"I'm scared". I softly stroke her hair, and don't know what to say, what if she's really pregnant? And what if her kid will be evil?