Chapter 42

Carol's pov:

I haven't written a lot these past months, please don't hate me for it. A lot has happened since last time I wrote here. Your father and I got engaged, I couldn't be happier. I got kidnapped. I was sort of set free, it's an odd story, but I will tell you once you're old enough. That happened about a month ago. Since we got back here on Asgard, your father had set up so many rules to keep you and me safe. You've been living inside my belly for almost six months already, I can't believe the time is going so fast. You love to kick my ribs, you even almost broke one, thanks for that. I've been craving donuts... Well, I'm saying I crave them, but I think you just love them. Your father is constantly sending guards to earth to get them for me. Yes, he really does that. He's so amazing. We are figuring out what your name will be, and he is insisting on something Asgardian, but I want something that's more down to earth, but that will suit you. We're asking everyone around us to suggest names, but I have kind of settled on one, but I didn't tell him that yet. I have to go to dinner in about 5 minutes, and I'm totally not ready. Your father is constantly whining about it. But I have to go for now. I hope I can update you more in the near future.

Loves, your mother♡

"Are you finally ready", Thor asked as I wrapped up the diary. "Yes, can you zip up the dress, I didn't want to suffocate when writing", I chuckled. He did as I asked and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. "You're very stubborn, you know that, right?", He smiled and I laughed in response.

"Come on, we are late already", he took my hand and guided me to the door. "Correction, we're fashionably late", I smirked. That comment of mine resulted in him poking my side, and I immediately felt the baby kick into that direction. I pressed my hand against the spot,"I think she will be a fighter". Thor stopped me and softly kissed my lips. "I love you so much", he told me.
"I love you too".