Chapter 33

Carol's pov:

Days... It's been days since I was brought here and the only social interaction I had was with Yon-Rogg and a guard who brought me occasionally some food. I wanted to go, but there was no way to escape. Somehow the Kree managed to find a way to dampen my powers. I felt tired and weak, I just wanted to go home.

Someone was taking off the chains and lifted up my body. I couldn't see who it was, and I just closed my eyes. I was put down on a bed of some sort. It was comfortable and someone pulled a blanket over me. I didn't even realize how cold I must've been. "Prepare the examination room, we have to make sure the baby is healthy", a female voice said. "Wh... What?", I croacked. "Don't worry, we're just going to check on you, making sure everything is okay", a male voice... Yon!!.. I opened my eyes a bit and saw him walking next to the bed. "No...", I felt warm tears stream down my cheeks. I didn't want this, just let me go. "Give her some morphine so she can't resist", yon told someone and I looked at him begging. "Please...", I cried. After that it all went black.

Thor's pov:

I landed on Hala, but had no idea where to start. I must hurry before they hurt her. I grabbed a piece of fabric and wrapped it around my shoulders and head so no one could see my armour or my face. I searched around until I found an important looking building. Some oddly dressed people walked in and out, so I decided I would just give it a try. Some people stared at me, but no one said something. The building was massive, there were so many doors and hallways, how would I ever find Carol here.

I've been looking around for hours when I hear some voices. I panicked and opened the nearest door and quickly walked in. It's a storage closet, and lucky for me, there are clothes. I quickly put them on. When I opened the door again and walked back, there were three people walking past. I hide my face and listen to what they say. "The baby is currently in good health, but we need to wait until she gives birth to it in a natural way. It's too risky if we take it out", a woman said. "What about the girl, is she stable?", A male voice could be heard this time. "She's stable, but weak, we can't get any information out of her", the woman says again. "Let me talk to her", a second male voice could be heard. "Yes sir, she's in quarantine in room 17Y1109", the woman said, and I could hear footsteps walking past me. I looked around and saw the woman and the two men head into different direction, so I followed the men.