Chapter 10

Thor's pov:

I aborted her, Carol's words repeated themselves over and over. I felt a wave of rage hitting my. I grabbed Carol by her throat and lifted her up,"WHY DID YOU DO THAT, IT'S MY DAUGHTER, CROWN PRINCESS OF ASGARD, THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE". Carol opened her mouth to say something, but didn't. She aimlessly swung her legs to get away from me. I got furious,"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???", My grip around her throat got stronger, and she slowly turned red because she didn't get enough air, but that didn't stop me. She tried to speak but she only managed to screech from the pain. I smacked her against a wall and turned to Loki,"I'm going to Valhalla, and you're gonna go home with her, and make sure she gets the punishment she deserves", for one last time I glared at Carol with disgust, and her eyes turned big as she tried to net let her tears escape. I then rushed out of the building and asked Heimdall to open the bifrost to Valhalla.

Carol's pov:

I've been back in the tower for hours, I locked myself in my room knowing damn well Loki could teleport in any minute, but I didn't care. I've been sobbing and crying for at least 4 hours untill I heard a knock on the door, but I ignored it. "Carol?", A male voice whispered,"are you asleep". I ignored it once again hoping that whoever it was thought I was asleep. I made the right decision, right? I mean, this is the best for all of us, and I'll leave as soon as I get the chance.