Chapter 9

Loki's pov:

Why are they taking so long, I thought to myself. I've been reading ancient Asgardian books, trying to find out if it really was true. Somehow I felt guilty of telling Carol, but she needed to know. I hear lightning coming closer, and I smiled,"welcome back brother". I looked up but only saw him, not Carol. "Where is she?!", I rushed towards him. Thor looked at me and quietly said,"she went back". "BACK?!?", I tried to stay calm, but this was royal business.

Thor's pov:

I screwed up, again... Loki was screaming at me, he had every right to. All I could do was listen to it and get hit by the wave of his anger. "I think she went to Hala", I responded quietly. I saw Loki's mood change from anger to panic,"SHE ISN'T SAFE THERE". If he continued screaming I would start crying, but I'm a man, no, I'm a God and God's don't cry. "We have to get her", Loki's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yes", I turned around and was about to fly off again untill Loki grabbed my hand and teleported us there. "LOKI CAN YO-", he put his hand over my mouth. "Brother, please be quiet", he hissed at me. I nodded and he took it away. Loki exhaled deeply and mumbled,"let's go look for her".

Carol's pov:

I was staring out the window when the lights flickered for a split second. I knew exactly what it was, so I put on a fake smile. The door slammed open and I hear their footsteps coming closer. "CAROL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE", Thor sounded mad, good, that'll make everything easier. I laughed silently, emotionless. "Answer me please", his voice turned softer. Why is he making this so difficult. I turned around and blinked the tears rapidly away while remaining my smile,"hello Thor", I looked behind him,"Loki". Loki gave me a quick nod, did he know? "Carol,bare you okay?", Thor tried to grab me hands, but I moved away. I saw his eye's filling with tears, Carol just tell him before you make this all harder. "You were right", my voice sounded harsh, but I didn't care,"I was indeed pregnant". I saw Loki flinch at the word 'was'. Thor stared at me confused,"what do you mean? You were pregnant?", He looked panicked. I nod forced,"yes, I was pregnant". Loki walked forward,"where is the girl?". "Gone..", my voice broke but I hoped they didn't notice. "What do you mean gone?", Thor looked... Sad? Did he want to have a kid... With me? I chuckled forced and walked past them,"the poor little thing, she's in a better place". I felt their eyes looking at me.
Thor grabbed my hand and I looked at him,"where is the girl?", He gritted through his teeth. "Gone", I said again. "Why aren't you telling me where she is?", Thor grabbed my other hand too. I stared into his eyes with the forced smile still plastered on my face,"I aborted her"...