Chapter 8

Carol's pov:

Why would he hide this from me? I trusted him... I liked him... Wait? I liked him as friends, nothing more... Right?
I stomped to the balcony, I'm gonna get confirmation. Thor followed behind me and grabbed my hand,"Carol please listen to me". I felt tears burning in my eyes, and I refused to look at him. "You don't owe me an explanation, I'm not pregnant", I said sternly. "Carol, don't be so stubborn, please, for once, listen to me". "I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU, YOU LIED TO ME", he broke my trust just like that, I don't have to be gentle with him, but as soon as I saw his sad expression, I felt guilty for screaming. "I'm sorry I.." "you have every right to be mad at me", he cut me off. "I shouldn't have hidden it", he looked like a sad puppy... What, Carol, no, he's not a puppy... "Let me go", I looked at his hand which was still wrapped around my wrist. He quickly let go and I flew off, I'm going to prove I'm not pregnant.

Thor's pov:

Carol flew away as soon as I let go of her wrist, but I needed to talk to her. "Carol!", I screamed but she didn't react. I summoned mjölnir and followed her. "Carol wait, there's something you need to know", I felt tears welling up, but I have no right to cry. "Leave me alone", her voice sounded quiet, emotionless. "You know I can't", I tried to catch up with her, but I felt a burning pain in my shoulder. I look up and see her turning back, she shot me? I increased my speed and reached out to grab her, but she immediately changed direction which caused me to reach into nothingness.
I look into the direction she went to, but she's gone, nowhere to be found.

After hours of searching I gave up, the galaxy is endless, she can be everywhere... Exept... Oh no, Carol don't do this...