Chapter 50

Carol's pov:

I can't believe you have been growing inside my belly for 36 weeks already. Now we have to wait another 4 weeks and you will be born. I can't wait to hold you close and watch you grow up. You're father has been preparing a beautiful bedroom for you. Of course you will stay with us the first few months. We already got some amazing gifts from family friends.

Even though I love you very much already, you're exhausting me. I'm mostly laying on the bed or hanging around the palace. Your father gets really annoyed at times, but he loves me. I miss earth a lot, but I enjoy it here. Thor and I are trying to get a wedding dress in secret, and by the time we will marry, you will be born so we don't have to worry about a baby bump.

Your father just came walking so I got to go, he's quite stressed out so we're gonna cuddle with him.

Love, mom

Thor layed down on the bed, and wrapped his arms around me. "How can you stay so happy all the time", he looks at me and I smile. "Are things hard Odinson?", I softly kissed his cheek. He rested his hands on my belly,"I'm just worried about you, and the baby, and the wedding", he sighs. "I'm fine, and so is the baby. Plus, don't worry about the wedding, it's all planned", I stared at him with heart eyes. "I love you", he muttered, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and softly stroked his hair,"I love you too".

Thor's pov:

I knew everything was okay, but I was still worried. The coming weeks I had a lot of free time so I planned to spend it with Carol as much as possible. We sat on a bench in the palace gardens, near the small flower Carol discovered a few weeks ago. We took great care of it, and made sure the gardener didn't take it away. Carol's head was resting on my lap and I played with her hair a bit. We stayed silent for a while, just enjoying each others company.

It was getting darker and I nudged her a bit,"come on, I have a small surprise", I smiled. She sat up looking confused but I was already standing. I took her hand and went back inside with her. I led her through many hallways and up to many stairs untill we reached a small balcony that looked over all of Asgard. The table was perfectly set with candles and roses as decorations. "What is this?", She asked. "Dinner", I smirked and held the chair so she could sit down. "What for", she said as she sat down. "Just a surprise", I smiled as I called in the maid for food. I sat down opposite to her.

As the maid leaves again I see Carol staring at the food hungrily,"go ahead", I smiled and she started eating quickly. That baby must like food a lot. I started eating too as I kept looking at het. I couldn't believe me I got to marry this amazing woman.

After we finished the main course she stood up and walked to the balcony fence. I stood up and waited behind her. "It's so beautiful", she stared at the city where lights were being turned on because it was almost dark already. "Not as beautiful as you", I smiled, taking her hand in mine. She looked at me and smiled,"thank you for this wonderful evening". "We still have dessert", I smirked. She kissed me softly. "I still wanted to thank you".