Chapter 18

Carol's pov:

I was bored to death, I've been inside all day, and it was boring. I wanted to fly, but Thor forbade me to use my powers. I'm not reckless, stop judging me, I'm an adult. But I listened to him any way.

So what have I done the past days, nothing actually. I've only been mad at everyone, don't look at me like that, it's fair to be mad when someone steals your donuts. The nightmares didn't go away, and I don't think they will go away any time soon. Most food is either inedible or just tastes like heaven, why do all the sweets taste so good... I'm still angry that I can't have alcohol and coffee, those we're my powerfoods. Any more interesting things. Well, Thor contacted his supposed "date", appears that that moron just forgot about it and went to hang with his friend. In my opinion the two (for as far as I heard) are dating, but you didn't hear that from me. Thor was sad, I was sad because he was sad. And Loki just laughed at us... Thanks... Wel Thor thanked me for being there for him, so that was nice.

"Carol", I looked up and quickly hid the journal I was writing in, it would be a surprise for my future daughter. Thor looked sad, but he tried to hide it. "Hey", I smiled softly at him and patted on the spot next to me. He sad down, and I hugged him from aside, which took him by surprise. "Thanks", he mumbled, and he exhaled deeply. Something was wrong, I know it. I looked at him for a split second before I spoke again,"do you want to go out for dinner tonight?", Carol, why did you say that, he DOESN'T love you, you absolute moron. He looked at me surprised, but his answer surprised me even more,"of course, I would love to", he looked at me like he was expecting to hear the details. I was stunned for a second,"yes, dinner...", I thought for a moment,"I know a place, dress casual, but not too casual, but also not too formal", I smiled, cutting myself off from rambling. "Good, see you at?...", He asked. "Seven O'clock", I reassured him. Oh gosh, Carol you idiot, you didn't plan anything, why did you even ask. Just hide your panic, just smile and nod. And don't you dare to ruin this evening.