Endeavor agency

Katsuki grunted at the name she offered and wrote it down. He like it it made him feel powerful. Standing up he went to the front of the class.
"YES, final a name that doesn't sound bad" Midnight cheered making katsuki tsk softly at her. (Y/n) smiled up at katsuki and gave a thumbs up.

Once everyone had finished with their names it was time to look at the hero agencies that took interest in you at the sports festival.
The students that didn't get any agencies still could pick between 40 agencies that would take anyone.
Shoto has gotten the most requests 4,125 agencies followed by katsuki who got 3,562 requests while (y/n) got the third most requests with 3,450 requests.
(Y/n) smiled at katsuki and started to scan her list before stepping back a bit then turned and looked at shoto with a little scared expression she knew how tough his father was even if she didn't know the full story. Shoto looked up at her with a confused expression, glancing over at her paper he noticed the dreadful name. 'Endeavour agency'

shoto walked over and gave (y/n) a sad smile he knew himself that he was going to his fathers agency but he didn't think the awful man would select other people.
(Y/n) gave a smile back to shoto, they both knew that Endeavour was the best opportunity for (y/n) with both of them having flame quirks.
"Are you going to take his offer" the two toned male asked her bluntly. (Y/n) gave a awkward smile "maybe" she said shoto nods gently and gave a semi smile and walked away.

Katsuki looked at (y/n) "I'm signing up for best jeanist he is the highest ranked hero I got" he said (y/n) nods "I think I'm going to go with shoto to endeavour agency" she said with a little smile katsuki nods "emi can stay with my my mom while we are doing our interns" katsuki said making (y/n) nod happily "if she would that would be incredible" she said happily giving a hug to katsuki.

~~~
A couple of days later and it was the early morning, (y/n) woke up up and finished packing both hers and emica's bag she stretched a little and got a shower before changing, once she was changed she changed emica as well
(Photo above)
(Y/n) giggled and kissed emica and started to eat her breakfast, once she was done she put emica into the stroller with her and put her little suitcase under the stroller.

(Y/n) reached katsuki's house not long after she left her own, emica was peacefully asleep in the stroller. Once she arrived she knocked on the door to be greeted by Mitsuki and katsuki
"Awww good morning girls" Mitsuki cheered bringing the pair inside, once inside (y/n) noticed the little playpen with blankets inside for Emica "I'll take her and she can rest in their till she is ready for the day" (y/n) nodded happily "I don't know what I would do with out you Mitsuki" (y/n) said giving her a hug Mitsuki hugged her back
"Anything for you guys, now you better get going or y'all are going to be late"  she said hitting katsuki in the head in the process

(Y/n) giggled and took her bag as katsuki took his "see ya old hag" he said (y/n) smiled and waved "bye bye thanks so much" she said as the pair started their walk to school to meet with their class then head to the train station.