3

Haechan though bubbly and vibrant on the outside, he was crumbling inside. His mother was terribly sick, she was a heart patient and the reason he was studying medicine. The beautiful boy had issue's just like how everyone had, sometimes he cried himself to sleep or stayed up staring up at the sky hoping his mother would be doing the same. He was petted and pampered by his mother and of course she knew Haechans sexuality. She loved him with a passion and he knew he was her precious baby.

"Haechan look at me when I talk to you!" Mark snapped at the dreaming guy.

"You arent interesting to look at usless idiot." Haechan snapped back with a hiss.

"Oh Mr Lee dont worry too much about a bitch." Koeun lent on the doctors body.

"Behave young lady. I'm your senior stay away." Mark stepped away as their lecture's started.

Haechan pouted curling his body and whimpering. He missed his mother and Jeju was a long journey. His chest hurt weirdly and he didnt know why, everytime he looked at Mark it was as if his heart would burst. So the poor boy came to a conclusion that he was having a heart problem.

"HAECHAN!!" A marker hit the silver heads forehead. The beautiful boy stood up and left the lecture room. Mark wanted so badly to fail the boys ass but he was too bright to find a mistake.

Haechan ran as fast as his small legs could carry him. Not realizing he stumbled into a room. It was dark and it smelt if different acids. He sniffled amd wiped his tears, he wanted to see his mother very badly. He missed her too much.

"This place is dangerous!" The all too familiar voice warned Haechan but the poor boy fell on his butt and refused to sit up.

"Come!" Mark pulled the silver head out when he started coughing suddenly.

"Let me go! I hate you!" Haechan pushed and pulled at the older who shook his head in disappointment.

"Stop crying. Who hurt you?" The older doctor let go of the gorgeous boys stubby arms.

"I just miss my mother." The silver hissed as he left Mark at the empty hallways.

"You feeling okay Hae?" Chenle patted the boys butt since the older had been crying into his pillow for hours, having his phases of missing his only family. His mother.

"I miss her!! I want Mommy to come!" Haechan pouted for the nth time that day.

"Hae she's unable to travel. She's sick you know that right?" Renjun combed the messy silver strands of the beautiful boy. Haechan nodded cutely at his Chinese best friend.

"Now buck up and get dressed. Its practicing time. Mr Lee will get mad if you dont go on time." Jaemin hurriedly said as he tried to wake Jeno up from his deep slumber.

"Im coming with my boxers. Its past 11:00pm anyways. No ones there. Sir Lee can go to hell for all I care." Haechan blew his nose and pulled on a skinny yellow shirt.

"Here goes world war III." Jisung yawned.

The students spread themselves to go to their specific head doctors as Haechan pulled himself like a lazy bum to Marks office. The older was checking the patients files when he choked in his saliva at the sight of Haechan in tiny pink boxers and a thin shirt.

"Inappropriate attire young man." The handsome doctor sighed looking at the silver head.

"So? There's nothing for you to see here." Haechan stuck his tongue out and rolled his eyes.

"Who wants to see you anyways you bitchy ass brat?" Mark snapped.

"SIR!! You are needed at the emergency right now. There's a heart patient in a critical state." A nurse rushed in before the younger boy could comment on what Mark had said.

The doctor immediately ran after her and so did Haechan. The person was on the bed fighting for her life when Mark started checking her. She was awake and her hand lifted when Haechan walked in with the required stuff.

"M-Mommy?" Haechan dropped everything down at the shock he received when he saw his mother on the bed. He knew she had a heart problem but he had never seen her suffer so hard.

"Haechan........" The lady held the cold stubby arms with trembling ones as she blacked out on the bed.

Mark for the first time in weeks saw the head strong savage bitch start shaking like a tidal wave. Words did not come out of Haechans lips, he shook his mother as she were dead.

"Mommy!! Mommy wake up!! MOM!!" Haechan shook the beautiful lady until Mark had to pull him away.

"Relax, She's going to be okay." The older asured the younger.

"My mother! What wrong with my mother she wasnt this sick! Jeno!! Jeno!!!!" Haechan started screaming into Marks chest as he cried in search for his best friend but failed.

Haechan only had his mother for a family. His sole reason was to live for her. Why had she come to Seoul without informing? What if she dies? He would be orphaned.

"Your mother had her second stroke Haechan. Perhaps the journey wasnt that safe for her." Mark patted the silver hair, Haechans stubby fingers crushed the doctors shirt, crying into the already wet chest.

"Save her! Save her please. Sir Lee please you are the best Cardiologist in the Seoul." Haechan hiccuped putting his hands together in a pleading gesture.

"Then will you do me a favor?" Mark lent closer giving Haechan weird thoughts and making him imagine having to give his body up for the older in order to save his mother.

"Y-Yes." Haechan bit his lips in fear.

"Go back to your dorms. Drink two sleeping pills. Fall asleep and come back freshly tomorrow to meet her. I promise I'll take care of your mother. You look awful and I bet she wouldnt want you to look horrible when she wakes up. Can you promise me that you'll rest?" Mark lifted up a palm waiting for the trainee to say something. Haechan sniffled and nodded placing his smaller arm on the olders palm as he quickly dipped down to kiss his mother goodnight and left after bowing to Mark.