26

Mrs Wong had been taken in to checking her heart. Just in case. Haechan was worried but he knew Mark knew best. His husband was 10 years older than him but he knew he had chosen right. Mark was the most affectionate man he had ever met. And carrying Marks baby made his life worth living for. But Irene wouldnt leave his baby lion alone.

"Channie stop stressing." Jeno sighed at his best friend.

"No No I'm afraid." Haechan cuddled next to the blonde.

"I know. But why fear when Na Na is here?" Jeno whistled at the gorgeous pink head that stepped out of the shower in a pink towel around his cute waist.

"I'll kill her if she dare try anything." Jaemin looked for a dress to wear for the day.

"Na Na!! You are distracting a Lee Jeno." Haechan giggled at the feminine looking male.

"Junnie!!! Are you wearing my boxer again!?" Jaemin screamed as the a shy Chinese waddled inside the room. Haechan jolted up having to throw up suddenly.

"Are you okay Haechan?" Jeno was quick to rub the boys back to comfort him. Jaemin burst into tears getting all emotional at the act his boyfriend was doing.

"Y-Yes." Haechan let Jeno carry him to bed, the pregnancy was making him terribly weak but it was worth it.

"Junnie change Haechans shirt. He's sweating." Said Renjun as he walked out to get Mark.

"Jeno its raining outside." Jaemin hurried behind now dressed in shorts and a shirt.

"Take care of him. I'll be back with Mark." Jeno smiled and left.

Haechan had difficulties in breathing, he knew it was the baby reacting and his body was changing for the child. His tummy hurt alot, yet his friends made sure he was okay. Sadly, Mark couldnt be found since he had left for an urgent meeting.

"Guys! Haechan is missing!!" Renjun woke up at the crack of midnight, they having slept huddled together to keep the pregnant boy warm.

"Fuck! He's gone in search of Mark." Jaemin freaked out.

And so the pink head was right, Haechan waddled to the rain in tears and a painful heart. Mark was never this late, his pain meant sonething was wrong. The hospital seemed too far as if it were a thousand miles away. Haechan was about to hit a car when it stopped just millimetres away from his stomach.

"Son? Why are you getting wet in this rain?" A pretty young man stepped out being genuinely worried for the boy.

Haechan squinted his eyes at the man who sat at the drivers seat. He looked Chinese but he couldnt see him properly. The other man helped the younger into the hospital.

"Mark......." Haechan mumbled looking around.

"Haechan?" Mark came from upstairs with a gasp. He rushed towards his wife but was slapped across the face.

"Omg why?" The man who helped Haechan gasped.

"Baby I'm sorry. I had to run to the meeting in Dads place. I left my phone back in the office. I thought Jeno was taking care of you?" Mark wrapped his arms around the gorgeous boy who blacked out on the senior doctors chest.

"Jisung! Chenle!" Mark called his students and the couple ran towards him.

"Take him to my room. Inform Jeno okay." Jisung carried Haechan to Marks room.

"I'm so sorry Jungwoo. Please wait for me in my room I'll be there in a few." Mark rushed back to work. Mrs Wong had suddenly taken ill and he had been rushing back and forth.

"Hyung lets go to Mom Lee. You keep throwing up." Jisung patted the olders back.

"Hyung please....." Chenle started crying.

"I'm fine." Haechan smiled painfully.

"Stop lying Hyung." Chenle sniffled.

"LeLe I'm pregnant. You need to go through all these if you need a baby." Haechan giggled at the younger.

"But...." Jisung sighed helping Haechan stand up.

"Lets get changed. You are wet to the bones hyung. Dont be so careless." Chenle scolded.

A tall Chinese man walked his way into the hospital. An aura of pride and wealth. Jungwoo looped his arm through the older as they made their way towards Mark Lee's office. Haechan had just changed his clothes and was coming back to the room when Mrs Wong walked out with a UV bottle.

"Mommy? Are you sick?" Haechan whispered concerned with fear.

"N-No honey. Just my heart went out of control a little. I'm fine no stroke." Mrs Wong kissed Haechan forehead.

"Pinky swear?" Haechan lifted his baby finger and so did his mother with a soft chuckle.

"Haechan why wont you listen tk me for once and rest." Mark stood at his door with a frown.

"My heart hurts, It's all your fault!!" Haechan glared at his husband. He was about to slap the older when his arm was pulled, dragged inside and pushed down on the couch. Jisung, Chenle and Mrs Wong followed the coupke eager to see what happens between the two.

"S-Sir....." Haechan blushed darkly at the smirk he was given. Mark smashed his lips on those pale red ones shutting his wife up for the time being.

"Now I can die in peace." Mrs Wong lent on Chenle.

"Mom!! Dont be ridiculous. Sush." Said Chenle with a gasp.

"I-I cant breath....." Haechan moaned into the kiss, his wrists pinned over his head.

"What if you......stopped breathing.....under the rain? What about me? The baby?" Mark gritted his teeth though he still kept kissing his wife.

"Sorry....M-ark,Ummm...Sorry." Haechan moaned louder his body loosing its strength under its rightfull owner. Becoming Masters good baby boy.

"Haechan please dont risk anything baby. I will come home no matter what happens okay? But I cant loose you. Mommy got a little sick and she didnt want me to tell you. You know stress isnt good for you and the baby." Mark kissed Haechans neck as they sat up.

"We are sorry Daddy." Haechan wrapped his arms around Marks neck as he pulled his husband in for a kiss.

Thats when the office doors slid open and the tall man stood with Jungwoo his wife. Mark pulled away slowly, turning to face his guests. So did the others, it was only Mrs Wong who dropped her UV stand and her smile faded.

"H-Ha Ni?" The Chinese man gasped.