4

"Stop crying. I'm fine." Mrs Lee patted her sons soft bouncy hair.

"Who told you come all the way here?" Haechan hiccuped wiping his tears that refused to stop flowing.

"I missed my baby son too much." She smiled softly but her son pouted at her.

"I love you." Haechan snuggled into his mothers side.

"I love you more each day." Mrs Lee chuckled.

Mark entered the hospital room and witnessed the most heartwarming scene ever. For once Haechan looked so peaceful. The older walked in and the younger jolted and ran off.

"Good Morning!! How are you feeling Mrs Lee?" Mark sat next to the young mother.

"After my baby cried his heart out I guess I feel better. Oh how I missed him." She chuckled smiling. The resonating smile that her son had.

"Hes so annoying how can you smile with so much love?" Mark scoffed checking her heart beat.

"Theres more than just annoying about Haechan. Trust me." The lady chuckled softly.

Haechan stood at Xiaojun's bed, checking on him as always. Jaemin hugged the silver heads waist, the both of them in love with the child.

"Ahem I thought I was Jaemin's son?" Jisung frowned at the duo.

"Hush, Dont tell me your jealous." Jeno grinned at the taller.

"You dont understand Dad." Jisung hissed and stomped away.

"Sung dont be so upset." Chenle stood on his tippy toes and kissed the grumpy younger on the cheek making Jisung flush dark red and drop all his papers.

Mark came out of the room and everything went back to strict normal. Haechan and Koeun hissed at each other when they bumped into their sides accidently. Following their head doctor everywhere made the silver headed beauty tired and bored but still he did what was told.

"Bitch you stepped on my foot!" Koeun snapped at a girl inside the elavator.

"I'm sorry!" The girl gulped. The two were hissing at each other as people filled into the elavator after every stop.

Haechan got shoved into Marks chest by one of the girls making the atmostphere quite steamy and awkward. The crowd was too much and the floors were too many. Finally when the doors opened the younger boy tried to leap out since his heart began to beat so fast it made him weak.

"Haechan are you alright." Mark held the tipsy boy by the waist.

"He's just on his periods." Jaemin grinned as he carefully took his friend away from the doctor.

"Huh? Periods? How can a guy have periods?" Mark mumbled confused.

"Urghh!! That touch keeps waking me up Na Na!!" Haechan screamed into the pillow.

"You are just being silly. He caught you before you fell." Jaemin tried to catch some sleep before their next shift.

"Whatever! I'm going to see Mommy." Haechan jumped up from bed and skipped his way to  his mother.

But on his way to the hospital room, Renjun came running and bumped into the silver head making them both fall onto the ground.

"You look like a girl in dark pink boxers and a pink t shirt." Renjun giggled sitting on his friends tummy.

"I'm a diva bitch! But Junnie why were you running?" Haechan helped the both them up.

"Uhh....Nothing haha umm Mr Lee was looking for you." Renjun nervously smiled as he ran off. Haechan shrugged, going towards the doctors door.

"Look at him going like a whole meal." A nurse giggled making the younger feel uncomfortable, why did Mr Lee want to him at this time of the night? It was obvious past midnight too.

"Haechan stop staring." Mark rolled his eyes at the gulping beauty.

"Why did you call me?" Haechan mumbed pulling his shirt lower to cover his thighs.

"To make you do me a very big favor." The doctor smirked at the gorgeous beauty, he wont deny a piece of art now would he?

"Dont t-touch me!" Haechan screamed when Mark came closer.

"Haechan you need trust me, I'd never try anything dirty on anyone, I'm old enough to understand what you might have thought so It would be great if you learn to not jump into conclusions. I hate your guts but today is when I'll take you to an actually surgery. Come." The doctor gave the younger the blue dress and left.

Haechan blushed, for Mark was never this nice. He pouted when his heart started screaming like a nutcase, he was falling sick too. Maybe dhe had mothers disease. Following Mark into the operation room, the doctors bowed at the older once they passed.

"Haechan focus or give up your dream." Mark hissed at the boy.

"Pff so rude. Shut up old man." Haechan tied the face mask for Mark.

"Just so you look like a chick doesnt mean I'm old. I'll fail your ass if you try to act smart." The door growled at the big eyed beauty.

"Trust me its gorgeous and bouncy and round and squishy." Haechan giggled closing his mouth like the baby he was.

"Seriously?" Mark lifted both his eyebrows. "You stress me out by existing." The older grumbled.

"As if your existant is a blessing. Pff!" Haechan scoffed turning around to leave.

"Has anyone told you are annoying?" Mark followed.

"Has anyone told you that you are a disturbance?" Haechan crossed his arms.

The surgery went by them bickering and hissing at each other that even the patient had a hard time being uncontious. Haechans heart beat increased rapidly which made his actions slower and tired. Mark noticed it with a frown but had no time to see to it since his brother got a message saying their parents were on back in Seoul and would reach the Hospital anytime soon.

"Sir....." Haechan held the olders arm, stumbling onto the floor with ragged breathing and a sheet of sweat appearing on his body.

"Gosh whats wrong with him?" Mark tried to pat the beauty awake but Jeno was quick to rush to his best friend.

"We'll take care of him Sir." Jaemin bowed at the older.