14

Haechan yawned cutely as he fluttered his eyes open to Marks back, the older was asleep next to the younger at a fair distance since his mom informed that they would come a little late. Haechans baby mode was full on on, he pouted crawling next to the older as wriggled under the sheets and through the built arms. He was nervous as fuck but after all they were married. Newly weds specially were romantic and stuck onto each other. Haechan cuddled into the olders warmth as he softly kissed Marks jaw softly.

"Sneeky bum." Mark chuckled squeezing the younger making him squeak.

"Sir!!! Meanie." Haechan whined, Mark started tickling the younger so the younger wriggled and twitched giggling in Marks arms.
"Cant breath....." The younger gasped for breath unable to breath. But the position they stopped was quite intimate. Haechans hoodie had roled up revealing bouncy tummy, Marks knees were inbetween the youngers legs that were spread quite a little.

Mark smirked dipping down noticing the beauty flush a beautiful red. Haechan let him remove his hoodie like before, his body tensed up when he felt the doctors hot breath inching closer to his neck.

"Sir?" Haechan bit his lips shyly. Mark kissed the soft ivory gold skin of the youngers neck.

"It wont hurt." Mark giggled into the boys neck.

"Idiot." Haechan pouted, but smiles nervously when Mark kissed him on the lips again. His heart beat increased like the angry waves if an ocean.

Mark kissed the younger with delicate grace like the temple he called the younger to be. With shivering gingerly unsure fingers, he traced those very curves of his wife. Haechans body flaming up like it caught fire the moment he touched it. The younger gasped letting him in side his warm cavarn, the sweetest thing Mark had ever tasted.

"A-Ahh...." Haechan moaned softly when Mark pulled away with a string of saliva. The older then began kissing Haechan down the neck. Occassionally biting and sucking the sweet metalic spots.

Haechan felt strange yet statisfied with what was happening. He was loosing himself, at first touch, Haechan never imagined himself under his senior doctor, now married, he was so happy he was giving himself up to the man he loved so much. Tears dribbled down his eyes, as he screamed incohorrent mutterings of painful pleasure. His insides seeking for the core of his partners soul. When Mark bit his nipples he whimmered, his arms tangled in his husbands lucious black hair. Mark was harsh but loving, He literally abused Haechan cute pink nipples to the point it looked blood stained. The older squished his face into the fluffy tummy making the both of them giggle.

"Mark reached into a drawer and grabbed lube as he removed his hoodie reveal ONE HECK OF A GORGEOUS BODY was what Haechan screamed in his head.

"I dont want that slim inside me. I swear to god Sir!" Haechan hissed at the older and so Mark flipped it away.

The fabric that hid the glories of the younger were slowly slipped down as Haechans red dick and flawless thick thighs came to be seen. Haechan blushed so dark it made the older smirk at how prefect his boy was. Those moles didnt fail to fasinate him, the bashfulness only turned him on.

"S-Stop looking....." Haechan squirmed a little having no energy to even moan out load when his husband began to make more love to him. His thighs and of course his pre leaking dick that was shamlessly sucked out several times.

"NGHHHAHHHHH!!" Haechan screamed so loud the glass in the room threatened to break when Mark shrugged off his clothes and plunged into the beautys puckering cute pink hole.

There wasnt a warning but Haechan liked how it felt, passionate yet intense. Mark kissed his lips softly, those stubby fingers taring the olders shoulder skin to lessen the pain Haechan felt down their. Yet as it began going faster, the youngers heart rate quickened making him weaker and weaker. His legs loosely around Marks waist, his arms falling on either side with soft thuds, Haechan could barely even kiss back.

"I-I love you S-Sir." Haechan mumbled crying inbetween tired moans and broken screams. Mark could have enough of his sunshine bu once Haechan screamed loudly painting his abs with the cum for third time he blacked out underneath like the gorgeous spotted well loved beauty he was born to be. Mark pulled out plopping next to the younger immediately dozing off alongside.

Mark was the first to wake up and shower. Haechan had bled alot so he carried the younger to the bathroom as he cleaned the uncontious boy then placed him on the couch so he could get back to clean the blood stained bedsheets that smelt strongly of sex. He was half way putting on new blue bed sheets and placing Haechan on bed when their family and friends knocked at their door.

"Where is my Haechan? Oh and Merry Christmas professer. Haha." Renjun and Jaemin entered the house first.

"Merry Christmas bug Where is the new bride of the house? Sorry Son your fatherhad an emercency at the hospital so he had to leave." Mrs Lee hugged Mark tightly. Soon everyone filled into the luxury living room.

"Merry Christmas and Where is Haechannie?" Mrs Wong looked around.

"He's sleeping Mrs Wong." Mark nervously smiled. Jisung and Jeno crunched on all the christmas goodie Haechannie had prepared that morning.

"Why is he sleeping on Christmas?" Jaemin suspiously looked at the older man.

"Umm you know how he is when I'm around." Mark nervously put in.

"Lets go see!!" Chenle ran upstairs into the duo's room and screamed his precious dolphin scream summoning the crowd.

On the big king sized bed slept Haechan with damp hair and a messily hickey spotted neck, his body limp that had been dressed with a red satin like shirt. Dont blame the older he grabbed the fabric in a hurry. Taeyong walked beside the younger examining the boys wasted body.

"They did it!!! Look he's senselessy knocked out." Taeyong squealed giving Jaemin the 100 won he betted on.

"He looks sick though." Jaehyun sat beside his little brother in law feeling his burning forehead.

"Let me check." Mrs Lee gently checked the younger.

"He's fine right?" Mrs Wong mumbled worried.

"Yes he is. Mark just sets him on fire as you can see he has no energy to stay conious." Mrs Lee chuckled as the others started teasing the older.