20

Haechan giggled under his husband, the flowers he collected strewn on their bed, a rose in between his cute little teeth as Mark admired him from above. Their skins lazily pasting against each other under the fading winter sunlight. Those stubby fingers tracing its possessions craft abs,  in pure adoration, occasionally tickling Mark. Petals of pink roses bounced on the younger's gorgeous face as the man that own his body kissed him down that flawless neck. Softly with graceful respect for the temple Mark worshiped, the world stopping its spinning to give them the time of sweet love. Haechan moaned, his doll like limbs moving in slow pleasurable pace under the older. His stubby fingers gripping the white crisp sheets, giggling amidst their session as Mark teased him here and there. The petals of various flowers thrown at Marks face, both bursting out in genuinely laughter, their love visible with speechless actions, The doll like both spotted with large hickey's, some fading, some replaced with passionate emotions. The delicate way Mark let his arms slide down those sinfully gorgeous gracefully slender flanks as Haechan's body lifted up in poise, every kiss a token of eternal promises, every bit in thoughtful gestures. Moans were messed up in cute adorable whimpers. His nipples candy to the older's mouth, The sun hid for he was in personal space with his husband. Mark dropped the tiny wires of golden light that stretched over the smooth appealing stomach, the hue's of pure gold mixing in like liquid. The music that whispered on the background once the older pushed in making the beauty bite his lips and squeeze his eyes shut, letting the droplets of love drip down like rain. It was slow, so was their kiss, dignified like royalty, their body's rolling in destined style. The lights were dim, the flowers smelling pleasing, as their love making turned out to be like a fairy tale, a bed of throne-less roses that Mark offered to the Queen himself. Haechan bit Marks neck, the intensity doing his heart unfairness. The hickeys on each other prominent like marks of territorial claim.

"I love you." The husk that hid behind the older's whisper that was hummed into the younger ears made Haechan's eyes roll back in sweet pleasure.

"Markkk......" Haechan moaned into the falling darkness as his moles were hunted down again and again by the king of Haechans body. Eaten with love and fondness found at the depths of Marks hearts core.

Night turned into day, until the gorgeous beauty had no energy left in him to moan, his voice tired, his wrecked body exhausted, the sheat of golden sweat beads rolled down their wasted bodies. The cute baby hickeys strewn on Marks chest were too adorable as Haechan blacked out on the bed of roses that witnessed the intense love making of the hot couple.

It was noon when Haechan woke up sore but statisfised to see his husband buttoning up his shirt. The younger yawned, puffy and well loved. Mark kissed his wife a very good morning, patted the soft spotted bouncy sore butt as Haechan stood up on the bed his comforter slipping down that god damn greek goddess body, leaning on the olders body pouting.

"You can cuddle up until I'm back? Hmm?" Mark kissed Haechans chest softly.

"Take me with you." Haechan playfully licked the olders cheek.

"You look like a polka dotted doll. Rest you pumpkin butt." Mark caressed the swollen butt but still Haechan stubbornly refused to stay back all alone.

"Mark Lee I order your to dress baby up and take him to practical classes today." Haechan giggled happily as Mark bowed at him and dressed the baby up since he had already cleaned the younger up.

"Baby flower you cant even walk straight." Mark sighed making his wife dress his lab coat.

"They would blame you. Your my husband so....." Haechan shrugged as Mark combed his messy hair.

"Drink your painkillers." Mark handed the silver head his medicine as the older went down on his kness to tie his wifes shoelaces.

"Markkie my butty hurts!! Bad liony." The younger whimpered looking up with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"I love it when become all baby mode." Mark kissed Haechans forehead as he helped the younger out.

"How many times do you guys do it?" Renjun whispered trying to get some information for future uses. Its going to be a threesome and all.....

"Mark is a beast in bed and I love it omg its so amazing I go on the highway to Heaven when he makes love!!! #FEELS." Haechan deeply sighed in contain with hands clapsed together.

"You enjoy it?" Renjun jotted down the important lines.

"Of course like duh!! We love each other and its great." Haechan giggled cutely. Irene's Hawk eyes noticed the painful limp, the hickeys on both their necks and the scratches on Marks arms made cry rivers.

"Ooo someone went all "I'll destroy you." Jaemin and Taeyong winked at a blushy Haechan.

"From noon to dusk to dawn. Geez thats a very long time." Haechan squealed at the guys who were secretly planning to try that on their partners personally.

"Enough of giving our sex details darling. I heard you hurt your fingers when holding the scalpal?" Mark arrived with Jeno as he sat next to his wife.

"He's hiding his arm under his thighs. I swear sir he couldnt stop crying." Said Jeno.

"Guys just call me Mark. Haechan show me your fingers." Mark asked the 20 year old baby who refused to show his wounded fingers. The older kissed those plump lips that let the older seek the boys arm.

"No No No dont squeeze it. It hurts Markie." Haechan pouted at the 30 year old doctor making Jaemin film them with an evil grin so he can sell them to the hardcore Markchsn shippers in the hospital.

"Baby just let me put band aids on them and you'll be fine. Okay?" Mark whispered as his puppy obediently nodded and the band aids were pasted on stubby fingers.