19

"Hyung you love Mr Lee?" Xiaojun smiled at his hyung doctor who was also his brother.

"Yes. Loads." Haechan giggled helping the six year old child to wear his clothes.

"Can I sleep? I feel tired." Little Xiaojun pouted as he snuggled into bed.

Haechan smiled walking back to the students lobby after his rounds. Jaemin was asleep on the couch, Jeno was doing his asignment and Renjun tiredly cuddled up next to him. The silver head waddled next to his best hugging the boys built arms tight.

"Sleepy?" Jeno gave his sweet eye smiles.

"Yes. Very. I had morning duty with Na Na." Haechan pouted as he fell asleep on Jeno's arm.

Jisung and Chenle left for China together and now it was only four of them. Jaemin quickly joined the trio as the four best friends tiredly huddled up on the huge couch. Mark Lee had to pass by and he saw his wife cuddled inside the idiots. Dipping down to kiss Haechans lips just so he can tease him he tried to leave quickly.

"Mark........You idiot." Haechan mumbled in his sleep.

Mark chuckled, He remembered how Haechan blacked out after he had confessed. The younger shyly started calling him Mark which made the olders heart skip a beat. Oh how much he loved him. The younger boys smile could make even his crankiest mood would disappear. Mark left to go on his afternoon rounds, with that precious image of his baby in his mind.

"Mark I need an explanation." Irene the new doctor in Lee's Hospital crossed her arms angrily.

"I dont want to give you one." Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"He is a guy! He is 10 fucking years younger that you!! What does he have I dont? You've known me the longest." Irene held Marks hand pleading.

"He is Haechan. And you can never be him." Mark shrugged her off as he walked away.

Haechan was coming after lunch, eating a donut with chocolate shimmered around his plump rosey lips. The senior doctor smirked pulling the boy off guard towards him, as he smashed their lips together kissing away all the chocolate off those delicious lips. The patients gasped at that, Haechan blushed darkly like the damascas rose once the older left his lips. Also licking those stubby fingers clean.

"S-Sir......Everyones looking." Haechan stumbled into the olders chest bashfully.

"So?" Mark chuckled smooching the chubby cheeks.

"What nonsence? He's your student how can you miss behave like this?" An old lady who had just come in grimaced.

"He's my wife Madam." Mark chuckled lifting the unconcious beauty like a bride. Irene stomped away.

"Really? Why did he black out?" She asked.

"He's just too sensitive to my touch." The older bowed carrying Haechan away to his quarters. A place he had never taken anyone except his family.

It took quite sometime for the younger to finally wake up. Haechan woke up, his vision still unclear after all that sleep. He flipped the comforter to stand and saw his bare legs which got him thinking as to what he wore that morning. His eyes bulged when he found himself stark naked on a bed in a house he didnt know who it belonged to.

"MARK!!!!!!!" Haechan screamed his head off crying. Thinking that someone had raped the hell out of his senses. His breath started getting heavy making him unable to breath.

"Sir!!" Haechan started screaming and crying louder. He stumbled off the bed as he took deep painful breaths.

"Baby relax its me. I took off your clothes." Mark appeared in time with fresh clothes. And.......was slapped across the face.

"Whats wrong with you!? Why'd you take them off!! What did you do to me!!" Haechan screamed not really thinking what he was saying.

"Do to you? Okay I'm your husband and I have the right to change your clothes when you soil them like silly kid that doesnt know how to eat a fucking donut!! I must be crazy! Omg!" Mark threw the clothes on the bed and stomped out of the room.

Haechan let the words sink in and regreted letting his mind control him. What had he done now? Mark hated him. He was mad at him. Haechan quickly pulled on his clothes running out to find his husband. His heart started hurting. It was their first fight and Haechan had made Mark look so bad. He regreted every second, Mark was on his pool side balcony leaning on the banister with a hurt look on.

"Sir.....Sir I...I wasnt on my right mind, I swear I got so scard I wasnt myself for a while." Haechan crashed into Marks back body, "Of course you have every right, to fuck me or even remove my clothes......It was just so sudden I was a bitch to say that. Please I'm so sorry. I love you so much Sir. Lets not fight it hurts so much to know your mad and hurt." The younger started crying loudly. Mark sighed turning around as he frowned at the big round glossy puppy like eyes.

"I checked your temperature and accidently dropped the water jug on you, You also had droplets of chocolate on your shirt so.....I'm sorry I had to run to a patient on my way back. I'll never do....." Mark was slapped again on the face.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!!! You can do anything to me! I'LL LOVE EVERY SECOND AND CHERISH IT IN MY HEART!! Please Mark.......Dont keep this on your mind. I was scard. It was an act of shock and fear." Haechan bounced on the olders body whinning.

"So.....You mean I can knock you out tonight?" Mark lifted the boy onto his body.

"I'm all yours tonight IF YOU FORGIVE ME!!" Haechan screamed.

"I forgive you!! And baby please know that I'll never let anyone touch you baby. So if you woke up naked its either we did it or I'm changing your clothes, okay?" Mark kissed Haechan on the lips softly.

"I love you." Haechan squealed as they started playing tag with each other.