35

Months passed, Haechan grew to be the most gorgeous pregnant male to ever exist. He was four months old, a cute round baby bump was seen as the beautiful doctor did his rounds one cold winter morning. Adorned in a big ass white t shirt that said "Mark's" and a pink sweat shirt he looked like a barbie doll. Lucas had not made any fuss as of recently so the beauty had been healthy and less stressed.

"Haechan!!!!" Renjun and Jaemin came running like crazy nut cases.

"Do you want my baby deaf?" Haechan pouted caressing his baby bump.

"WE ARE ENGAGED!!!" Both of them screamed at the top of their lungs.

"OMG!!! REALLY!! CONGRATS BITCHES!" Haechan screamed to as the three idiots bounced around.

"He said we'll marry on Christmas eve. Marks idea. Boring but we bitches would share the same anniversary. Baby did you here that?!" Jaemin squealed.

"Finally Nojams grew some balls." Renjun pinched Haechans baby bump imagining it to be the baby's cheek.

"Junnie thats not like you." Haechan giggled softly.

"We should start celebrating! Oh and lets go shopping tomorrow. Just a week more!" The two engaged birdies excitedly ran off.
Haechan tiredly smiled at his crazy best friends. He was equally excited for their wedding but he was pregnant and exhausted. Mark was usually a busy person even though an occassional message would pop up saying he loves Haechan and misses him. They hadnt dont it in a while since the both of them were very tired and busy.

"Haechan? Where is my tie?" Mark frustratedly grumbled flipping through his clothes.

"Wait I'm dressing." Haechan yeld from the bathroom.

"I'll be late for the meeting!! Hurry up! You've been in there for hours!" Mark yeld back.

"I'm pregnant you idiot!" Haechan hissed opening the door totally mad at the older.

"Find my tie!" Mark ignored the angry bird. Haechans mood swings were scary as he stomped his feet and grabbed a random tie from the drawer and tossed it at his husband.

"Cant you fucking find it yourself!? You never let me dress or shower in peace. All that matters for you is your fucking meeting not the boy who is carrying your baby!!" Haechan shouted at the older in just short boxers. His cute beautiful baby bump out on all its glory.

"Baby...." Mark sighed coming closer.

"Dont baby me! Do you even know that today is the day you need to come hear your babys heartbeat? No? Why? You dont fucking care! All you ever think about is stupid Irene!" The younger pushed Mark away as he walked away from the older having seen Mark speaking countless times with the girl.

"Haechan.....Its not what you think." Mark sighed softly.

"Everytime I go to check on Mommy or even pass by your office I see you with Irene. I was your intern not she. Its....Its like... I dont know." Haechan started breathing heavily so he turned around crying into his palms.

Marks tied swirled around the beautiful boys bare boy as he pulled Haechan into his chest chest. Marks face buried itself into the youngers fawless neck.

"Pumpkin...." Mark turned Haechan around, "You will always be my first and last. You need to let that sink in. Irene has been pestering me to leave you and our arguments are what you witnessed. I love you Baby Hae and I love our baby too. Stop feeling insecure." The older caressed Haechans cheek with the back of his palm.

"I'm not insecure sir. I just dont want to loose you. I know you love me but all these happenings are making me freak out. What if Dad comes back, What if Irene says shes pregnant or something and frame you? I'm afraid. I'm pregnant and the mood swings arent helping." Haechans big eyes searched for Marks answer.

"Nothing of that will happen. Stop stressing so much princess peach." Mark kissed Haechans cheek softly.

"If only you werent this gorgeous kitty then no one will have come after you. You'll only be mine." Haechan pouted playing with his husbands shirt buttons.

"Kiss me." The older gave Haechan a seducive smile making the younger blush darkly as Haechan pulled the older down by his collar. Their lips touching slowly forgetting the world around them.

"Lets go on a date." Mark mumbled amidst Haechans thick lips.

"Where?" Haechan bounced up so he was stradling his husband.

"To my playground." Mark chuckled.

"No sex until baby is born." Haechan giggled cutely.

"What the fuck! I cant wait for five months." Mark pulled away with a cute frown.

"Behave baby Master." Haechan bit his lower lip, his finger tips going down Marks collar bone.

"Baby......" Mark pouted cutely at his wife who giggled as he pointed at his baby bump then smashed their lips together again.

"Have patience young Lee." Haechan whispered into Marks mouth.

"Seriously Haechan?" Mark rolled his eyes at the younger.

"No...Haha." The younger pulled away smacking his lips.

They got dressed as they headed to the hospital, Haechan more than excited to hear his his babys heart beat. Mark was is admiration at how beautiful Haechan looked right now. Mark was the first to burst out crying when the soft beats of the baby were heard.

"Haechans health is improving and the baby is little phat sunflower seed." Mrs Lee chucked as she helped her son in law wipe the jell away. "You are in great shape so maintain it okay?" The pretty lady ruffled Haechans hair.

"The Daddy should take responsibilities. Like carring baby and Mommy." Haechan stretched his arms and legs. Mark scoffed but still scooped the baby bear up.

"Dont give me diabetes." Mrs Lee chuckled and waved at the boys.

"You have rounds." Mark sighed at his wife.

"I want watermelons." Whined Haechan.

"I'll get them for you once we finish our shifts. Pinky Swear." Mark smooched those juicy lips.

"Drop me where Na Na or any of my bitches are at." Haechan yawned being the tired pregnant boy he was.