33

Europe was massive, but it didnt have Mark Lee. Haechan would often cry himself to sleep or black out. His morning sickness wasnt any better, his body was failing and he wanted Mark so bad his heart no longer had the strength to beat. Their house was huge and vacant, with a hundred maid walking back and forth. Jungwoo was very motherly but Haechan missed his own mother too much. They were both held captive under Lucas's orders which they couldnt disobey.

"Sign the divorce. Take over my companies then you'll be allowed to go out." Lucas had warned Haechan but the younger only locked himself up without eating.

Haechan was pregnant, cold, his heart wounded with painful stabs. It was a month now, his baby bump bigger now, he was strong but all he needed right now was his husband and the father of his baby.

"Why? Why?.......Baby why isnt your Daddy here yet?" Haechan hiccuped into his palms. The younger padded downstairs remembering that his father had left with Jungwoo for a party.

"Young master? Why are you here?" A servent gasped at the gorgeous boy.

"C-Can I have your phone please?" Haechan mumbled afraid she might refuse. She smiled softly as she handed her phone to him.

"But first you need to eat. Jungwoo Oppa told me your pregnant." The girl helped Haechan to thd kitchen.

"He told you? How did he know?" Haechan followed the pretty girl.

"A mother knows Haechan. Eat up and call Mark as soon possible. They might be here soon. Oh and its the Wongs Residants." She ruffled the younger boys hair and left. Haechan ate his food and rang Mark with shivering fingers.

Mark chugged down a bottle of cold water as he spaced the living room with guilt building upon his heart. His phone rang as he answered it with frustration.

"What!? Did you find him?" Mark ran an arm through his messy black hair.

"M-Mr Lee?" The voice whispered making Mark almost drop his phone.

"Baby Haechan? Omg where are you?" Mark rushed and stumbled on his words.

"E-Europe. W-Wongs.......M-Mark....." Haechans body gave up as he blacked out falling to a side. The servent girl was quick to catch the pregnant boy before his tummy hit the ground.

"Hello sir? Im Jungwoo's maid. Your husband is in Mr Wongs business quarters. They will be moving him to Wongs country house by tomorrow. Hurry up, He needs you. Bye." The maid rushed as she cut the call and pulled Haechan up to his room quickly. Since Lucas had already arrived.

"Wendy! Bring Haechan down. We are moving tonight." Lucas shouted as the Silver head was shifted again away from the current location.

Wendy sighed as she looked at Jungwoo who lifted his jaw in question. She gave him a thumbs up that she had informed the doctor. Haechan woke up in pain as he started figetting and whimpering.

"Why is he always in pain?" Lucas looked at Jungwoo who shrugged his shoulders and looked away.

The beautiful boy woke up in the cold mist of the country. He missed not waking up next to his husband, he hated it that he woke up in new places every morning. He wondered why his father hated him being with Mark. Or why he was so set on seperating them. He just couldnt understand anymore. He woke up slowly as he padded through the empty house, the soft snorings from the other room didnt bother the beauty as he left the house bare foot. The cold wet ground making him shiver in cold but he smiled, it felt nice to be outside for once in so many weeks.

"Baby look rabbits...." Haechan pointed at the white baby rabbits that hoped around the sunless morning. Haechans left arm restes on his baby bump as his stumby arm felt through the wild flowers.

"Hi Bunny!" Haechan giggled softly at the rabbits that scattered around him. He missed Mark, his mother and his friends so much. Xiao was no more but he knew he was in a better place now.

"Baby can you here Mommy speaking to you?" Haechans lips trembled as a tear rolled down his chubby cheek. His tummy rumbled in hunger.

He didnt know where he was or what was going to happened to him. Or them? At one point he thought he lost their baby but when he felt the baby grow inside him he knew their blessing was save and sound. Just waiting eagerly for Daddy to arrive.

"Mommy is sorry if he hasnt eaten anything okay?" Haechan pouted as he petted a kitten on the fence.

"How can someone say your father is old. He's a darling Baby lion who loves me so much. I hate your grandpa." The silver head continued to chat his bare legs padding recklessly on the uncountry sand. It started to drizzle heavily but Haechan didnt have the energy to run back home so he shrugged as he cover his baby bump securing it from the drops of rain.

"Baby? Do you think Daddy will come finding us?" Haechan pouted the rain water slipping down his fragile frame.

"Mark......." Haechan suddenly broke down crying as the rain concealed his tears. He cried to his heart content, squeezing his chest as the pain hit him harder. Where was Mark? Where was his husband?

"Baby.....Mommy is so sorry." Haechan hugged his stomach as he cried louder and louder. The crunching of leaves made Haechan look up, his body getting weaker under the rain.

The weather was darkand gloomy all of a sudden making it hard for someone to see through the curtain of rain. The shadow came closer, a man to be precise. Haechans heart skipped a beat fearing that he was hallucinating. The man opened his arms wide as Haechan ran into his arms. He was lifted up and swirled around. Was Haechan really dreaming? For Mark looked too real but sadly his eyes fluttered close as he blacked out on the olders chest.