47

"Stop it Haechan." Mark pushed Haechan away as he went back to making his coffee.

"S-Stop what!? Why are you doing this to me? Mark please I'm sorry. Stop being mad at me." Haechan couldnt stop crying, he shook like waves in an angry ocean but the older just loosened his tied and walked away to the couch with his mug.

"Its late. Go sleep." Mark mumbled switching through channels.

"S-Sleep with me." Haechan was pale and he could barely stand with a abused butt hole but Mark just looked away.

"I dont feel like it. Leave me alone." The older sipped his coffee.

"Why are you so mad!!" Haechan screamed.

"Can you shut up!?" Mark snapped.

"Answer me!!" The younger wiped his falling tears.

"I'm not mad. Now get lost." The older growled at the beautiful boy.

"You would have reacted the same way?!" Haechan trembled as their baby daughter silently looked on with a baby pout as her parents fought.

"No!! Never!! For......I trust you with my life. But you didnt. Well you dont! I'm not mad baby, I'm hurt that you couldnt trust your own husband who has only loved and touched you for all these 31 years of age. I feel like I wasnt good enough. Like I didnt love you enough......Stop it Hae. Just leave me alone before I do something I might regret." Mark stood up as he walked away and shut himself inside one of the guest rooms.

"W-What have I done Sarang!?" Haechan turned to look at the baby.

Morning dawn quickly, Mark had already left, which only made Haechans heart hurt more. Sarang giggled happily not knowing what was happening. The younger was bruised all over, bitten, marked and torn apart with no mercy. He wasnt complaining, he secretly loved it but he didnt want to make Mark mad or loose him. The older didnt answer his calls or neither did he ever call back. Being left on read hurt.

"Haechan!!!" Jaemins voice echoed through the house. The pink head waddled upstairs only to see Haechan staring at nothing Sarang crying. He shook the boy to his senses.

"Na Na?" Haechan threw himself on the pink head as he cried his heart out.

"Hush now. Sarang is hungry, feed her while we talk." Jaemin lifted the baby and placed her in Haechans arms.

"I hurt him Na Na. What.....What do I do?" Haechans voice was still sore as he hiccuped several times.

"I heard what happened. Honey, Trust is the key to everything. I as far as I know Mark personally he's a man who would die for you. I know you were mad but you sould have delt it the nice way. Like Junnie does, Jeno always blurts everything out. And never question or doubt on their love. He married you and gave you a child and still calls you baby amidst a argument means he loves you like crazy. Let him cool off. It'll be alright." Jaemin jugged his best friend tightly.

"W-We had angry sex that night after we argued and he slapped me." The silvered sniffled poking Jaemins baby bump with one arm.

"OMG!! Angry sex is the best! Jeno gives me that alot ya know I always do something that pisses him off. But not recently. We are delievering soon so hes being a bub." The pink head blushed darkly and Haechan giggled.

"Why do we fight now?" Haechan placed the sleepy Sarang inbetween the pillows and lent back to button his shirt up.

"Ooo looks like a big baby drained you out. Mom said hahaha. Well fights make you realize how much you guys need each other." The pregnant male chuckled at Haechan who just stared at the boy his eyes blank and his tears spilling from the edges.

"I-I need h-him." Haechans sniffled his heart had begun to act up just like how it didback then when they werent even a couple.

"Hae! Haechan!!!" Jaemin shook the silver who was visibly blacking out with pain.

Haechan was sore, exhausted, wasted and was also a mother whi had to feedhis new born baby. He refused to take any painkillers after he had woken up. No matter what happened he straight on refused. Mark didnt come home since he had night shift and wasnt answering his phone either.

"Hae if not for you atleast for Sarang drink these medicines and eat. She needs to survive." Jaemin mumbled.

"I-I cant b-breath." The younger hid his face in Sarang small chest. The baby girl twitched and squealed not really knowing what Mommy was doing. She thought he was just tickling her.

"Gosh the both of you!! What gotten into you both?" Jaemin groaned forcing Haechan to take his medicine and food.

"Boo!!" Sarang pawed Haechans chest asking for her milk, The mother pouted letting big blobs of tears splah on her chubby cheeks.

"Tell your father I cant live without him.....I'll die." Haechan unbuttoned his shirt as he lifted the baby to one of bitten nipples.

"Hae I need to go. Please take care and fix things with him. Okay? Bye babies." Jaemin smooched both their cheeks and left the house.

Haechan waited and waited for the older to come home but he didnt. Which only killed the younger even more. A part of him was afraid he might end up pregnant again for the amount of rounds they had gone that day.

"M-Mark......" Haechan whispered crying into his palms, breaking down loudly, as the rain broke loose out side. As if the sun was hiding and crying in physical and emotional pain. Sarang happily drank her milk, pushing her mother fluffy chest with her baby hands. This was the first time their argument had crossed its limits and Haechans heart was already about to stop beating. His body was pale and fragile and he regretted what he had done but leaving Mark would crush him so bad.