12

The cold was imense as the days went by, Haechan was all rosey and fluffy, making things pretty hard for the senior doctor. Truth be told the younger looked like a golden pink cotton candy. Jaemin and Renjun took over the wedding decorations, They themselves being soft babies and Jeno drooling over them. Chenle was quite upset as he had to leave for China for a very long time. Jisung didnt know and even though he had told Chenle he liked him things werent the finest among them.

Haechan was dressed up by Chenle and his mother, the soft salmon pink roses making him look like a princess. His heart started to beat faster than usual, deep down something was wrong. Mark seemed nervous, afraid, alot of things. But Haechan loved the older with all he has.

"Its time for the bride to come." Someone said as Haechan was gracefully taken down.

Mark stared at the ceiling for hours, feeling heavy at heart, was he doing right? He didnt know yet his heart wanted the younger. For the first time he felt free, he wasnt forced to love, or forced to love. And so he left to stand at the alter for his soon to be wife.

Haechan walked down in an ivory silk suit, precious and rare, Mark was now god damn sure he was in love with his annoying student. Haechan kept biting lips bashfully behind his veil, Mark couldnt stop his tears as he saw Haechan walked down the Isle with Jisung and Jeno on either side. He thanked the heavens above that it wasnt her that was walking down the isle.

"Sir why are you crying?" Haechan gasped cutely once he reached the alter. Mark only hugged the smaller tightly.

Everyone present at the venue cheered when the vows were shared, the rings exchanged but when Haechan screamed as Mark tried to kiss him. The younger ran away into Renjuns arms, Making Mark chuckle at the once annoying brat who was now a shy baby.

"And......its your wedding night!!! Something dirty is about to take place watch me record them. And sell them to fans. Buhahaha." Jaemin started cackling evily.

"Sad that you'll have to move out from the dorms. Have a great night and a happy married life." Mrs Wong hugged her son tightly.

"Hey wifey." Mark hugged the younger from behind making the little boy go all stiff.

"L-Let go." Haechan wriggled out as he ran away from the olders grasp.

Haechan couldnt stop breathing heavily, Something was wrong. He could feel it. Mark was lying to him about something. Thoughhis friend kept teasing him he could only have heartedly laugh at their dumb jokes.

"Stop looking so down Haechan. Mark fed the younger a piece of cake. "Arent you happy? Was It too soon?" The doctor looked at those big orbs.

"Who is she? I heard you talking about some girl with Taeyong hyung." Haechan frowned at the older his heart threatening to burst.

"She......She is my past. A girl who misunderstood someone elses kiss to be mine. She haunted my school life, my youth and finally made me stand at the alter but......but I ran away....I know I'm telling you all the details but I swear Haechan you were first person I actually fell for. I didnt want her to seperate you from me thats why I married you. So you would be my lawfully wedded husband. Mine.....I'm sorry but I never lied to you." Mark cupped the youngers cheeks.

"Wifey....Not husband haha...I trust you Mr Lee. Remember my heart would snap if you left me like Daddy left mom. I love you and my heart beats only for you." Haechan hugged the older tightly.

"Believe only your old man okay baby doll?" Mark lifted his husband up as Haechan squealed and nodded giggling.

"Look at them being cute. Renjun lent on Jaemin. Chenle hugged Hrvy and Jeno hugged the both of his crushes.

"Chenle let go of Hrvy now." Jisung gritted his teeth at the Chinese who only ignored him.

"Go away Jisung. You dont even love me. Your confession carried no weight. Leave me alone." Chenle sighed walkinh away.

Haechan and Mark drove to the Lee's mansion. It had been so long since the older had visited his house. He had begun to live in Hospital quarters that coming home was just a vacation he ever so rarely would take. Haechan looked up at the older doctor with a gulp.

"W-Where is my room?" Haechan followed his husband into the room.

"This is my room and also yours." Mark chuckled sitting on the bed with a grin.

"B-But there's only one bed." Haechan fiddled with his fingers nervously.

"So? Married couples do sleep together Hae Baby." Mark enjoyed how shy his student was right now.

"Together?" The silver head gasped.

"Yes silly. So you can unpack until I take a shower. Its your house now." Mark stood up as he walked into the bathroom.

Haechan looked around, he was married to his senior doctor. His first love, his heart beat his everything. He unpacked his clothes, arranged them neatly next to Marks crisp ones. Once Mark came out with casual clothes and damp hair his heart went crazy. He felt odd to shower in someone elses bathroom, Well now he was married so his life would obviously change.

"Common Haechan." Mark chuckled at the younger who sat at the corner of the bed bashfully.

"I-I'll sleep on the couch....." Haechan mumbled, too shy to even imagine the senario's that might happen.

"No no you sleep on the bed I'll take the couch." The older sighed getting off the bed and going to the couch. The silver head pouted.

"Mr Lee come back!!" Haechan whined for no avail as Mark cuddled up in his sheets and fell asleep.

"Sir!!!" Haechan whined again. The doctor had already fallen asleep making the younger pout and start sniffling.

"Hush now." Mark woke up going back to bed. The both of them fell asleep with a pillow wall in the middle.