17

"I didnt expect to see you make out with a student doctor Mark. Seriously?" Irene scoffed as she crossed her arms. Haechan got off Mark, so did the older stand on his two feet.

"Why are you here?" Mark ran an arm through his hair.

"Why? You knew I'll come back for you." The beautiful girl rolled her eyes.

"Go away Irene your no wanted here." Mark hissed at the girl.

"So you can make out and fuck him on your office table?"  Irene was quick to reach Haechan as she slapped him across the boys face. Mark slapped her immediately back, harder and harsher.

"Hurt him and I'll hurt you." The senior doctor growled. "Get out before I throw a table at your face." Marks deep voice warned her as he pulled the silently crying Haechan out of his room.

The day went by with Haechan looking like his soul was stolen, he avoided his friends afraid what they might do to the girl if they got to know. His heart refused to beat, it felt heavy like burden. Of course he loved Mark like crazy yet something felt wrong.

"Channie why are so gloomy?" Jeno fed his best friend his food.

"Nothing No No. Just feeling tired." Haechan smiled at his best friend.

"Are you preggy?" Jeno teased Haechan, but the younger hugged him tightly.

"No Jeno. I'm not. Umm can you take me home? Please?" Haechan sighed and Jeno nodded doing as he was told.

Irene wouldnt stop coming after him, even after he made it clear that he had nothing to do with her at all. Well it was for no avail actually. His heart hurt to see his baby carried off home as he could barely stand. He knew Haechan was more hurt than he could ever be.

"He loves you Sir. He'll understand. Give it a try." Renjun smiled up at the older.

That night when Mark went home, Haechan was no were to be seen. He was found asleep on the far corner of the bed. With deep sighes and frustrated growls the older left to get his shower as he came back to sleep. They stayed that way, far away from each other, both knowing the other wasnt asleep. The distant ghostly howls of the owl and the tickings of the grandfather clock in the living room screamed in silence. Haechan sighed for the nth time as he seeked courage from his heart, he turned around slithering towards the olders back. He hugged Mark from behind, kissing the olders cheek softly.

"I'm sorry Haechan." Mark mumbled.

"Sir.......Please before my heart bursts tell me what happened." The silver head sat up on his butt, his knees folded back.

"Tell me why you left?" Mark sat up too, his eyes like a puppy.

"I felt tired. Weak. I know I'm pathetic." Haechan chuckled looking away. Mark cupped the boys cheeks making him look at him.

"You arent baby. I make you weak. Right?" The older whispered.

"Yes you do. Now tell me about Irene. Please." Haechan pleaded.

"We were fifteen when our annual drama festival had begun. Our drama was sleeping beauty and Irene was Aurora since he was beautiful than the rest? I guess I dont know. I had to play the prince, but sadly on the day of the drama I fell terribly sick, I blacked in the dressing room. So........Yeri said she would play Prince. And so she did. She was a tom boy like child so everyone thought he'd play the part well. Everyone knew except Irene who was currently performing on stage. At the end they were surprised when our teacher told that there has to be a kiss. The lights went off when Yeri kissed Irene since everyone knew how much Irene hated Yeri with a passion. Ever since then Irene believed that I kissed her, she said the kiss was intense, Obviously since Yeri loved her. I tired telling her but I wanted Yeri save from hate. Shes an amazing person though her lectures are bored. Irene just made love feel so awful, she even convinced her father for our marriage. I ran away she left for Italy. I was glad I was to speak to people in peace. She practically ruined highschool, University and even my friends." Mark took a deep breath once he let it all out of his system. "She'd be a nice person if she was less of a bad bitch." The doctor smiled at Haechan.

"So it all started for a kiss? She's pathetic." Haechan scoffed.

"Yeah pretty lame reason to be honest." Mark grinned at Haechan. "Does your cheek hurt?" The older butterfly kissed the bruised cheek.

"That move was hot. You actually slapped her back for me!! My hero!!" Haechan fell back on the bed his hoodie reveal that bouncy fluffy squishy kissable tummy and crafted waist.

"Yummy!" Marks face plunged into the tummy making the younger squeal and giggle shyly.

"Sir!!! It tickles!! S-Stop it!!....hahaha Sir....It t-tickles...Ahhhhnghhh." The soft giggling ended up turning into a train of breathy moans.

"Ahh!! I...Have c-classes t-tomorrow!! S-Sir." Haechan writhed feverishly under the olders magical touches.

"Who told you to wear cropped tops, revealing such gorgeous master piece of a tummy. Sexy bean." Mark looked up licking his lips.

"SO MANY HICKEY'S???" Haechan baby screamed at his tummy now all wet and hickey filled.

"What are you.......Haechan its winter and your in only boxers?" Mark gasped at his wife.

"Was too tired to move." Haechan blushed darkly lifting his arms high like a baby. Mark removed the annoying fabric flipping it onto the couch nearby.

"Oh really?" Mark lifted the youngers jaw high softly biting his skin. Haechans heart started beating once again like crazy. He fell into the fluffy soft pillows along with his gorgeous doctor.

"I love you." Haechan was already breathless but he pulled Marks shirt off as he wrapped his arms around the olders neck, the older smashed their lips together know they do it again. Well he loved Haechan, he just didnt have the courage to say it back. The night went by with blood curdling screams and moans of a certain silver head.