42

"I look like a pregnant bear." Haechan pouted as he turned himself around infront of the mirror with only a pair of boxers and his husbands dress shirt.

"Arent you already a pregnant bear?" Mark shuffled through his files to get a file he wanted.

"Do you think I put on weight?" The younger squished his own chubby cheeks.

"Baby you are pregnant. Of course you will. Give me my glasses." Mark tiredly smiled at his wife.

"Here. I saw Dad go to Mommys room. Do you think he speaks to her nicely?" Haechan waddled towards Mark who rested his head on the seventh month old baby bump.

"They are just having casual talks. Chill." Mark pulled his wife closer.

"Mr Lee........" Haechan played with those soft dark locks with a soft smile dancing on his plump lips.

"Hmm? Sarang sweety Daddy can feel you move." The senior chuckled smooching the baby bump.

"Dont got to the party please." Haechan sniffled.

"We talked about this Haechan. I'm going and thats it. Thats an important party." Mark pulled away.

"Take me with you!" Haechan glared at the older.

"I cant take you with me where ever I go Haechan!" Mark didnt mean to shout but he actually did.

"Y-You would drink and end up fucking some random girl!" The youngers lips trembled as he let his tears slip down his cheeks.

"I wont. So shut it! Its a party hosted for our hospital! Why do you keep nagging about it!" Mark stood up with a groan.

"Dont go! Thats it! If you did then.....then." Haechan stomped away not letting himself break infront of his stubborn husband.

The rest of the day went by with Haechan giving Mark the cold shoulder. It was the time when Mark had to dress up for the party, The party was held for their acheivements within the passed year. Mark sighed noticing that his wife had left for the hospital earlier than he should. Leaving a note saying "Dont Come Home Drunk. If you do then.....You'll never see me again." Sighing Mark left for the party.

"Haechan you okay?" Jeno held the stubby arm tightly.

"He didnt listen to me and......and my tummy hurts so much." Haechan bit his lips hardly trying not to scream.

"Channie lie down alittle. Put his legs high up on a pillow." Renjun rushed around having read on the internet.

"I'm so killing that man. How dare he? How can a party be more important than his pregnant wife?" Jaemin growled at the thought of Mark leaving his darling Haechan.

"Hyung relax. Haechannie is in pain." Chenle hissed at the older.

"I'll stay with Hyung. I'm free for a couple of hours." Jisung offered and so he took care of the silver head.

Haechan felt very weak and the contractions visited him too often. Mark still hadnt arrived, he slowly went on his rounds, an arm on his baby bump. He had to take over the patients his husband left over to attend the party. They were of all ages but had similiar diseases.

"You are beautiful." The girl of 17 mumbled at the older.

"Why thank you sweety." Haechan softly chuckled.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" The girl smiled sweetly up at her doctor as she pointed at the baby bump.

"Its a girly." The older giggled. The moment was ruined when whispering was heard and a tipsy hickey filled Irene stumbled into the hospital followed by Mark.

Marks first few buttons of the shirt was off revealing too much of Haechans property. His tie was loose and his blazer was tucked under one of his arms.

"Finally! A party did good and Mark claimed Irene. Omg! I'm delighted." Mrs Bae had to appear like the wicked witch of the north. Haechans heart shattered his pupils shivering in fear of his nightmare coming true before his eyes.

"Mom!! It felt so good!" Irene hiccuped and giggled throwing herself on her mother.

Mark though stealthily walked his way to the gorgeous boy with a seventh month old baby bump, he wrapped his arms the beauty. The doctor smirked staring Haechan down as he kissed him full on the lips. Haechan didnt kiss back but squeezed his eyes shut.

"I would never go against your words ever again." Mark pulled away with a guilty smile.

Haechan slightly pushed Mark away from his body as he waddled away shakily. He was afraid what the truth might turn out to me. Irene was covered with hickeys but she wasnt limping. He knew Mark was following him but he just wanted to be alone. He was shoved into his husbands chest.

"I shouldnt have gone baby. I never should have. I'm so sorry." Mark mumbled into Haechans neck, scattering butterfly kisses down the boys soft neck. The older did not reak of alcahol either.

"I-Irene?" Haechan mumbled crying softly.

"Oh ho baby boy. Look who comes behind." Mark pointed at the entrance as Yeri limped inside with a bruised neck and swollen lips. Her dress was barely one piece when she entered the hospital. Next came Joy the same way with messy hair and makeup, they blushed when the three girls eyes met and they ran towards their own dorms and quarters.

"O-Oh they.....Omg they did it???" Haechan turned around and squealed covering his mouth.

"Yes. Oh my god! Taeyong had a time seperating the three so we could head home. I felt so out of place. I'll never go against your words again my queen." Mark lifted the pregnant boy up to his quarters.

"Idiot." Haechan slapped Mark who only kissed him on the lips and left to take a quick shower.

"Baby can you come stay with me until I'm done?" Mark called out from the bathroom and Haechan scoffed waddling into the bathroom. He bashfully sat on the counter with rosey cheeks.

"Why suddenly?" Haechan baby voiced giggling at the splash of water that was thrown at him.

"I keep missing you too much lately. Thats why. Right Sarang Boo?" Mark winked at his wife making the younger throw him flying kisses.