37

Waking up to a chast kiss on the lips on Christmas morning was the best way of waking up a tired man from his sleep. Mark fluttered his eyes open to a gorgeous pink beauty adorned in a big fluffy pink t shirt that fell onto his thick mid thighs with a tiny shocking pink short.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS DADDY!!" Haechan screamed as Mark squinted his eyes to see what was printed in the shirt. "MARK LEE'S WIFE ♡"

"Merry Christmas Mama Bear and Baby Bear. You look gorgeous in that cute t shirt." Mark patted the baby bump with a soft smile.

"Sit up!! Sit up!!" Haechan bounced on Marks waist like the bubbly baby he was. Mark sat up taking the earring from the stubby fingers as he helped Haechan wear it on his left ear. The sterling long jewelary making his wife look more beautiful.

"Who gave you this?" Mark tingled the earring.

"Mommy! I went to meet her first thing in the morning." Haechan squealed happily.

"Like this?" Mark frowned.

"No no with your sweat pants on. Hurry up and shower! Its Christmas!" Haechan got off carefully his arms on his four month old baby bump.

"And.......Wear that t shirt?" The older chuckled getting off as he left to shower.

When Mark came down in red pants and a identical fluffy t shirt that said "HAECHANNIE'S HUSBAND♡", the older found the his wife in the kitchen making cookies. He passed through the White Christmas tree that had green neon lights as he flet Haechans pregnant waist from behind.

"I love you." Mark inhaled his husbands sent with a soft smile.

"I love you more Sir." Haechan giggled softly.

The older fished out the golden chain he had given the younger as he made it sit over the t shirt. He never imagined himself having a family back then but now he was already going to be a father. Haechan kissed the olders cheek and blushed.

"Arent you cold?" Marks arms reached down to the younger boys cold thighs.

"Its cold but its christmas." The younger turned around with a grin.

"And day we made love for the first time an year ago." Mark winked at his sweetheart who blushed like a cherry.

Christmas this year was supposed to be spent in noremins house. So Haechan was quite busy preparing his best friends cookies. Mark had to leave on an urgent emergency that cropped up at the last minute.

"Mr Lee do you have to leave?" Haechan pouted once he was dropped off at his best friends house a few blocks away.

"I'll be back soon." Mark waved at Haechan as the car drove off. With a heavy sigh he padded into the house in his Christmas outfit not minding to put on anything long.

"Wheres Mark?" Jaemin dramatically placed his wrist on his forehead.

"He's a doctor remember?" Haechan gave Jaemin his cookies as he padded inside with a phat pout.

"Awwe hyung, Dont pout you look kissable." Chenle giggled getting a slap on the arm from Jisung.

"I'm the only single bean here." The silver head grumbled.

"He will join us soon. Chill sweety, My brother is always on time." Taeyong handed the beautiful pregnant boy a cupcake.

"Whatever!!" The younger crossed his arms with a mad face.

Haechan felt a pang on his stomach suddenly. It hurt so much his eyes teared up, his lips trembling in pain. But Mark wasnt here and it was only making the pain more painful.
Maybe the baby just missed Daddy.

"Daddy will be back soon sweety." Haechan whispered countless times until the pain slowly subsided. The silver head giggled at his baby bump feeling touched that the baby already loved Daddy.

"Hyung are you alright?" Jisung asked the older. Haechan wiped his tears and nodded with a smile.

"GUYS RENJUN BLACK OUT!!" Jaemin screamed earning everyones attention as he blacked out at the same time.

"Omg what happened to my wifes!!!!" Jeno freaked out.

"We know what is wrong. Right Channie?" Taeyong cuddled up with Haechan. His fingers dancing on the baby bump.

Jaehyun and Jeno carried the two boys onto the couch as Mrs Lee checked on them quickly. She chuckled at the two unconcious boys and turned to their husband.

"Well Jeno, Merry Christmas and Congratualtions. Your wifes are both pregnant." Mrs Lee chuckled and so did everyone scream and cheer happily.

"Really? Omg!! I'm going to be a father!!!" Jeno squealed hugging Mrs Lee then running into Haechans arms to give his best friend a big bear huggie.

"You better have a son so he can marry my daughter. Or nevermind they'll only be a few months apart." Jaemin woke up with a grin.

"Then what about my son?" Renjun pouted.

"Well I'll just have to get Haechan pregnant again. Simple." Mark entered the house with Mrs Wong leaning on his shoulder for support. Haechan blushed darkly and squealed at his mother.

"Hey babies congrats." She sat next to Haechan and gave Jaemin and Renjun kisses as she hugged Jeno tight.

"Surprise pumpkin butt." Mark kissed Haechans lips from behind the couch.

"G-Guys I-I......I'm engaged too!!" Chenle shyly lifted his ring finger making Jaemin cry like a proud mother.

The happiness that prevailed in the house was devine. Even though Jungwoo was alone in the house with only Wendy for company. He missed Haechan alot even though he knew the boy hated him. Even though he knew Haechan wasnt his son. But the time he spent with Haechan was as if he spent time with his dead son, Xiaojun. Jungwoo felt the cold hug him awfully tight, his golden blonde hair neatly styled, his christmas outfit just for the maids to see. A tear rolled down his cheek, as he sat at the extravagent table of empty seats. Lucas was never home, maybe he loved Jungwoo but after Xiao was born and fell sick that relationship faded. It had been years since they did it. Perhaps Lucas was just too busy that relationships never mattered? Jungwoo didnt know. The snow fell down in silent thuds as the beautys phone buzzed loudy in the dark room. Not minding who called, He picked up.

"Mama Jung? I turn five months this new year. W-Will you come stay with us?" Haechans adorable voice whispered making Jungwoos heart rush in a warm gush of love.

"Y-Yes. I-I will." Jungwoo almost screamed in joy. Wendy smiled, For once in so many years her young master had smiled. She's been his maid since he was a child. Even though they share the same age. Ever since Xiao was quite ill that beautiful smile had faded. Now,After all these years Haechans one phone call made it return.