32

Haechan woke up feeling like an ice cube, he immediately threw up the little energy he had left in him. His shivering hands felt his growing baby bump a faint smile crept onto his pale lips, his chest too painful to even move. He needed Mark, the man was his strength and weakness.

"Hang in there baby....Your Daddy will come fine us." Haechan washed his mouth as he pulled himself away from the bathroom having no strength to stand.

The younger sniffled softly, all he ever wanted was to be loved by the man he loved. Yet the people around couldnt just stand it. Xiaojun was no longer alive and now Haechan wasnt sure if he and his baby would survive the cold also the seperation. Hunger rumbled in his tummy but what could he do but cry his self to sleep. Mark on the other side was literally insane, he kept looking for his wife and child without a wink of sleep. Lucas had hidden Haechan well. Jeno and the others were all trying to find their best friend but who knew Haechan was closer than they could ever imagine?

"We leave for China in two days. Feed that stubborn brat something!" Haechan heard his father yell as he left for work. It had been six days now, in the cold shivering and jittering with a pregnant stomach and the slow death of a broken heart. Haechan was just a few blocks away from Marks hospital quarters, he could see the olders balcony from here. Perhaps it was Lucas who was doing it.

"Honey you havent eaten anything yet." Jungwoo's voice sounded as the short male walked in with a soft smile. Haechan only slithered more closer to the window.

"Go away!!" Haechan screamed pushing the food away with pale shakey hands.

"Sweety I'm sorry but you need to eat to survive." Jungwoo whispered sitting next to the beauty.

"I'd rather die than eat to live without my Mark. You ruined my mothers life! Now you are ruining my life! What do you get by seperating me from the man I love?!" Haechan started coughing his fever burning down heavily.

"Haechan......I never knew he was married, neither did I ever know you were born. My heart leaped everytime I saw him and I guess I fell for his sweet lies. Haha....He is a very good man Haechan even though he ruined your lives. I'm sorry......I really am. He is just depressed over Xiao." Jungwoo tried to smile but he couldnt. He knew Haechan was an abundant child, he wrecked a family, "Your father got me pregnant and he had no choice but come away. I really never knew he had a wife and son." The blonde beauty squeezed Haechans hands. And gasped when he felt how cold the boy was.

"I....I love Mark. I really do with all I have." Haechan broke down crying as Jungwoo hugged the boy tightly. But Haechan had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

"Haechan......" Jungwoo patted Haechans pale cheeks, the silver heads eyes rolled back his body falling limp on Jungwoo. The motherly man carried Haechan lnto the bed, quickly removing the boys damp clothes occassionally seeing if Lucas was home.

Amidst changing the sick boys clothes the older noticed the small baby bump. Round and adorable just like the mother. Pulling down the pink hoodie and the black sweat pants, Jungwoo patted the younger awake. But Haechan was too exhausted to gain concious.

"Who are you calling Jungwoo?" Lucas stood at the attic door.

"Mark." Jungwoo hissed, Lucas grabbed the phone as he dashed it on the floor.

"What is wrong with you!?" Lucad shouted.

"Nothing. I'm trying to save a child from dying. You ruined Ha Ni and his life, You seperated me from my son for a stupid reason that your enemies would kill him, A sick child would die anyways but you deprived me from spending time from my son. You might have been gay and left Ha Ni, Haechan doesnt deserve this treatment. He us 21 and is married to the man he loves, 10 years older or whatever! They love each other. And.....I will not let you take him away and ruin his life." Jungwoo finally broke out after all these years of bottling up his emotions. Lucas just dragged him out of the room and locked the door.

Haechan wokd up after about three hours, cold though he was covered with warm clothes and a blanket. He crawled down the bed as he reached the frosty window that over looked his husbands empty quarters. Placing a shivering arm on the glass he felt his baby bump, warming up the baby within him.

"Why hasnt Daddy found us yet? Is he afraid that Grandpa will hurt us?" Haechans eyes let their tears spill down like the rain that broken down outside.

"Daddy loves us. He really loves you and Mommy. He will come for us." Haechan whispered his heart hurting like he was being stabbed.

On the other side Mark placed his hand on Haechans palm. What did Lucas think that he wont be able to find his family? Drenched to the bones he smiled bitterly when saw how weak his baby looked but still managed to smile at their blessing that was growing inside him. Jeno and he had tried their best to break open the glass but was afraid that if it broke the shards might hurt the pregnant boy who was held captive inside.

"I love you baby." Mark whispered as he left and Haechans eyes that had closed due to the fatigue sprang open like he had heard Mark whisper.

"I love you too." Haechan wailed into his palms believing he had begun to hallucinate the olders words. Little did he know his knight in shinning armor was right outside his glass sealed window.

Mr Lee had tried to speak to Lucas about letting Haechan go but it ended up in an argument. Haechan was forced to sign the divorce papers, Lucas even threatened to lock him up forever if he didnt. Yet, The younger stood his ground and refused to sign the wretched papers. Which only led to him being dragged to China. Away from Mark. Haechan could barely stand straight, Sadly his father cared less as he was pushed into the car along with Jungwoo. They werent going to China they were going to Europe. Miles away from Mark.