9

Mark smiled at his special person giggling at Jisung for some weird reason. Taeyong sure noticed his weird retard of a little bother seemed slightly like an idiot in love. But he just didnt have time to put the pieces together. Haechan was a big blushy mess always now.

"Mommy hows my girly doing?" Haechan hadnt noticed his crush staring at him as he squeezed the lady in a tight hug.

"Looking for her baby son." The pretty lady chuckled hugging him back.

"Opsie I need finish Mr Lee's record file before he comes. I love you Mommy." Haechan gasped running off to Marks cabin.

Haechan skipped his way down the hall, He waved at his friends but Chenle was about to cry. Jisung had seen him speaking to Hrvy the American guy who had came last semester and tthe big chicken hated it.

"Sungie stop being mad please." Chenle clung onto the tallers arm.

"Why dont you go cling onto Hrvy?" Jisung hissed at the Chinese boy.

"Jisung please your hurting me." Chenle started crying softly making Jisung all worried.

"You ignored me for a whole ass day since you were busy jabbering with Hrvy. Leave me alone." Jisung pushed Chenle away.

"As if you care! What is it to you if I speak to Hrvy?! Its not like you like me!" Chenle burst out into trains of tears but Haechan squealed when Jisung lifted the shortys jaw high up and kissed his hyungs lips.

"You are mine. Only mine. If I see you near Hrvy again I'll marry anyone who comes way." Jisung hissed making Chenle blush a dark crimson.

"I love you Jisung." Chenle hugged the tall thin boy tightly.

"I love you too." Jisung mumbled too fast but Jaemin at the back got it recorded quickly for scientific purposes.

"Hey Beautiful." Someone whispered in Haechans ear making the younger gasp in fear and trip. Yet he fell securely in Marks arms.

"S-Sir Lee?" Haechan gulped nervously.

"Yes Baby?" Mark smiled, the silver head blushed so hard he would have burst any minute if the older hadnt taken his arms away. The way his senior doctor called his baby felt like rain in winter. So cold but still it eased his heart.

"You guys rubbing it on my face that I'm single as fuck." Sana clicked her tongue.

"I foreshadowed their love story!" Joy giggled from behind. Haechan blushed next to Mark.

Mark kissed Haechans cheek with a soft chuckle. Renjun and Jaemin sniffled at their ship, Jeno was happy his best friend found someone. Haechan blushed and blushed becoming so dizzy with all his heart beats. Jisung and Chenle were too shy to react but still joined in teasing the two. The senior doctor wrapped and arm around the dizzy boys waist.

"Hae stop shaking baby." Mark chuckled but Haechan covered his face with his arms unable to bare the feeling he felt on his waist.

"Guys I better leave or Haechan here would black out any minute. Take care Baby Hae." Mark bobbed their noses together as he left the children to tease the beauty more.

Mark smiled to himself, He wondered if it was okay, Haechan was ten years younger than him, a baby but his heart screamed the younger boys name and he was loving ever minute of it. Haechan pouted when another female doctor walked in that afternoon since Mark had a important meeting to attend.

"Stop being so obvious, He'll be around silly." Jeno chuckled at his gloomy best friend.

"But........." Haechan sighed about to burst out crying.

"Relax honey he's just in a meeting." Renjun ruffled Haehans hair.

The whole day Mark was caught up with meetings with his parents. Going on rounds, surgeries and so much more. Haechan kept pouting the whole day, obviously the doctor noticed it. Which only made him want smash his lips on those plump ones but that wasnt right.

If you keep pouting I'll end up kissing you." Mark whispered to the younger while passing.

"Mr Lee.....Everyone is speaking of you getting married soon. Is that true?" Haechan mumbled sadly with big puppy dog eyes.

"Yes. Very soon." Mark laced their arms together as he dragged his crush into his cabin. Though he was busy for Haechan he wasnt.

"W-Why? You lied to me!?" Haechan started crying.

"Umm well have you seen the wedding card?" The doctor enjoyed teasing his annoying student.

"I dont want to. I'll stop the wedding.....Why did you lie if you are marrying someone else." Haechans lips trembled with hurt and pain.

"Read this." Mark handed a elegant looking wedding card.

Haechans heart was about to stop but it screamed when he saw his name in cursive letters. A smile dawning on his long face, he stood on his tippy toes and kissed the olders cheek.

"I'm rushing arent I?" Mark squished the chubby cheeks.

"I'm not complaining am I?" Haechan blushed bashfully, "Since your very old you need you get married soon. So we can have lot of babies before you die." The younger giggled running off from Marks grasp. But the older swirled his arms around the boys waist, crashing him into his body.

"What are you doing to me you little brat?" Mark stared at the gorgeous beauty before him.

"Making you fall in love with with me." Haechan stammered at the older.

"So.....Are you trying to trap me?" Mark raised an eyebrow that made the younger gulp.

"Does it seem like my heart is lying?" Haechan had on a hurt expression.

"Definitely no. Well are you still going to stop my wedding? My darling wifey?" Mark chuckled shyly at the younger who noticed he was leaning closer and squeezed his eyes shut.

"N-No." Haechan whispered as he pouted when he got his kiss on the cheek.

"Haechan I dont know what our future holds, But the day you confessed got me caught in a emotion I havent figured out. Do you really love me little one?" Mark sighed not really knowing what to do.

"I cant wait to be yours. Of course old man. It took so long for hatred to turn into love so I'm sure I love you." Haechan blushed wriggling off his soon to be husbands electrifying arms and ran out bashfully.