22

"Baby you need to stop crying. I dont want you dying with a blocked chest." Mark sat up on the bed.

"What happened?" Haechan gasped for air but Mark wasnt telling him anything and it wasnt helping.

"First stop crying. Haechan your being silly. I'm not dead!!" Mark frustratedly yeld. Well he got slapped harshly across the face twice. Giving the onlookers a shock.

"What if you had died! What if you were planning to make me a widower! What if my heart refused to beat again and died too! You think its so simple to keep up a smile when the man you love is in pain!!!" Haechan shouted at Mark. The older sighed grapping his wife closer.

"Pumpkin I tripped on the staircase. But I felt pretty alright to stand up so I did and didnt pay much heed to it. I'm sorry Baba." Mark kissed Haechans cheek softly then bobbed their noses together.

"You broke your ribs you dummy!!!!" Haechan sniffled seeing the white bandages on Marks flawless body, the tube that went under the mans nose, and the pain that Mark tried so hard to hide.

"Come here you big cry baby." Mark chuckled making the younger stradle his hip. "You are sick and you need to rest. I'll be fine. I've broken my ribs many times back at school so relax." The older kissed his wifes palm pads. The nurse cooed, Mr Lee and Mrs Lee chuckled as Mrs Wong gave a happy smile.

"I hate you!" Haechan scratched Marks chest.

"I love you too baby flower." Mark made Haechan blush so bashfully the younger hid in on the doctors bare chest.

"Idiot." Haechan baby voiced kissing Marks chest.

"I never thought Mark would get married and be all lovey dovey." Mr Lee chuckled.

"Me neither. Arent they cute honey?" Mrs Lee smiled earning a nod.

Irene's heart broke when she saw how Mark stared at the younger. How delicately he held his student in his embrace, how deep his love was for Haechan. It hurt too much it stung like bees. She saw how soft their kiss was, something she was never cabable of receiving.

"Sweety let Mark rest. Why dont you cook for him hmm?" Mrs Wong ruffled Haechans fluffy silver hair.

"Markie you want Pancakes?" The younger squeeled patting the olders chest excitedly.

"Yes. But you need to stop crying so much. Do you want to die? And leave me alone?" Mark pouted, Haechan giggled kissing the olders forehead as he bouncef away to get the older his food.

"Koeun can you give this to Chenle and Jisung? Jeno took food for the three of them." Haechan handed the girl the lunch boxes.

"Okay." The girl smiled sweetly as they parted ways.

Mark greeted his wife with open arms, the couple not giving the least heed to what might happen. They didnt know the problems they'll come to face. Or the darkness that lurked within the very walls of this hospital itself. Haechan bounced on Marks lap, the happiness surrounding him like the sun.

"You still have a fever. You're burning up! See your waist is as if it were on fire." Mark mumbled as he got fed the most delicious soup ever.

"Serving my husband is more important Simba." Haechan giggled tiredly.

"Baby Hae I'll be perfectly alright in a day or two." Mark sighed, but was worried for his husbands health. "Your lips are pale and you look like your entire energy has been drained out." The older whispered.

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I dont want to go sleep alone." Haechan pouted cutely.

"Sure my darling." Mark helped the younger next to him.

The darkness that lurked behind the walls of the hospital was that there was a story that no one knew, a story where a certain boy commited suicide. Only a handful of people knew why, the others just believed the boy haunted the place. It was true but still it was a story that most of them feared. Mark was in pain but the man was sent home in a day since his dear wife was falling sick and no one knew why since he refused to get tested. The baby was afraid of needles.

"Lets go check you up?" Mark mumbled into the squishy tummy where his face was buried right now.

"No!! I'll bite you if you tried to take me there!" Haechan wriggled like a baby not wanting to go to the doctors.

"I dont mind. See my chest hurts. If you check yourself up then I'll feel better." Mark looked up to the pouting baby.

"Emotional blackmailer!! Go away!!" Haechan started crying and Mark had to pacify his baby wife back to sleep. He didnt want to bring his father home so he can check on the boy but he didnt want to make his baby mad.

"Mark......." Haechan suddenly twitched in pain.

"Yes baby. Are you alright?" Asked Mark waking up slowly.

"N-Nothing....Hug me." The silver head hugged the older tightly.

"Pumpkin butt you are sick and I'm getting mad at you for not listening to me." Mark growled at the sniffling boy.

"Shut up and sleep." Haechan hissed at the older. Curling up inside those warm arms.

"You keep figetting and twitching." Said the older in a complaining tone.

"Then go sleep on the couch." Haechan snapped turning around.

"You hate me so much? Well fine then......" Mark playfully tried to leave but his gorgeous husband rolled back into his arms.

"I love you." Haechans lips the colour of his skin, pale and sickly. His head throbbed, everything seemed to irritate him. Yet he managed to smile at his husband. His body was changing and the poor boy didnt know why.

"Haechan please I'm worried." Mark lifted himself on his elbows.

"I'll bite you!!" Haechan whined glaring adorably at the older.

"Geez You sure a grizzly lioness." Mark stuck his tongue out at the beauty who placed his head on his wounded chest and fell asleep.