23

Mark was alright in three weeks, the senior doctor was back on duty. Haechan often woke up late or was very sick in the morning. Though Mark kept protesting him to see the doctor the boy would refuse. Haechan threw up that morning pretty badly, he could barely stand up. Sadly he had to be present on his duties if he need the lisence.

"Mark?" Haechan baby voiced through the phone.

"Yes stubborn pumpkin." Mark chuckled on the other line.

"Pick me up please?" The younger sighed tiredly.

"Will be there in a few minutes Hae boo. And you need not come today." The doctor signed the papers for his wifes lisence.

"I'm very horny and if you came you'll have to be good master? Deal?" Haechan giggled quickly hanging up to throw up again.

"He's going to be so mad when he see's my condition." The younger pouted at his pale face. He showered slowly as he came down with his bathrobe when Marks care pulled into the drive way.

The 31 year old came in wet and drenched from the beating rain. It was autumn already, they had been married for almost an year, a few tiny problems but neither Irene or anyone made a fuss so everything went smoothly.

"You look like a worn out Teddy. And you want me to fuck you in this condition?" Mark removed his jacket, ruffling his wet hair like a puppy.

"My orders should be your command. Do as I say." Haechan made grabby hands at the older.

"Baby is being tough. Cuddle up until I shower. I'm soaking wet. Ooff!!" Mark rushed to the shower. Noticing the messed up bathroom he got a little mad. Yet he had no heart to scold that teddy bear.

"Come out already!!!" Haechan banged on the bathroom door.

"Stop acting like your drunk." The older opened the door. "What the fuck are you wearing?" Mark choked on his saliva seeing the red satin peticoat on the younger.

"Bitch!" Haechan waddled onto the bed.

And so it all started the screams and the moans, one thing was strange, Haechans body was plumper, softer and like a squishy satin material. The golden hue more matelic and Haechan was more sensitive than he already was.

"Your tummy is bouncier?" Mark mumbled.

"Hmm...When I was not bouncy." Haechan rolled his eyes at his husband.

It went on for sometime until the both of them fell asleep in each others arms. Haechan jolted away to throw up everything that his body had. He felt very tired as his stomach started hurting too much. Shutting his mouth so that Mark wont hear him he tried his best to lessen the pain.

"Haechan open up. I know your in pain and we are going to the hospital right now." Mark ordered. Though the younger refused he was cleaned and washed as they set off to the hospital.

Haechan pouted walking next to Mark lee. He clung onto the older until they reached the doctor they had to see but Haechan blacked out on the floor. He was rushed to the room as Mark stayed outside. Hours passed and Mark had to check on a patient so he went to the ward since he had recieved news that Haechan was okay.

"MARK LEE!!" Haechan came running down the hallway like the blessing he was. Mark and all the patients and others looked at the student doctor running towards the senior doctor as the younger threw himself on Mark smashing their lips together.

"Baby?" Mark chuckled once they pulled away. Haechan blushed darkly whispering in Marks ear.

"Quick......Take me home." Haechan bit his lips bashfully. The doctor handed the report cards to the nurse as he carried his wife like a bride to the car park once again.

"Whats wrong?" Mark was worried.

"Nothing." Haechan blushed shyly as the older drove home. Jaemins car following faithfully behind.

"Baby?" Mark sighed.

"Hurry up you idiot!?" Haechan glared at the older.

"Fine fine here we are." Mark pulled into the drive way.

"Carry me inside." Haechan baby voiced. He was carried like a queen inside.

Jaemin, Renjun, Jeno, Chenle and Jisung flooded inside, Taeyong squealed, Jaehyun congratulated Mark, Mrs Lee teasingly tickled him and his father looked proudly at him. Jaehyun winked at the senior doctor and Mark was loosing his mind.

"What is happening here!?" Mark frustratedly yeld.

Haechan shyly squeezed his husbands arms bouncing slightly up and down. His eyes were all teary, the smile all shy with love.

"You.....are...going to be." Haechan whispered standing on his tippy toes, "A father." The younger giggled softly into the senior doctors ear.

"What?!" Mark confusedly asked.

"Silly Mark your wife is pregnant!" Mrs Lee chuckled at  her son who was too shocked. Haechan hid his face in the olders chest as everyone around started cheering.

"You....You are pregnant?" Mark mumbled cupping the boys cute face. A shy bashful nod was given. "How old?" The older whispered letting his tears of joy roll down his cheeks.

"Three weeks." Haechan squealed placing the fathers arms on his tummy.

"I love you. Omg!!" Mark squeazed the silver head in a tight hug. Mrs Wong came in just then and was beyong happy to know that she was going to be a grandmother.

"Mommy look I'm pregnant!!!" Haechan threw himself on his mother. The lady finally content with her sons life.

"Congrats baby. I cant wait to see little Channie born." She bobbed their noses together.

"No!! It'll be little Markie!" Haechan giggled cutely.

"I'm so happy my best friend is pregnant." Jeno kissed Haechans cheek.

"Time to get us pregnant you usless idiot." Renjun hissed making Jaemin go 'O'.

"Marry me first you little brats." Jeno scoffed.

"Finally I'm going to have a grandchild." Mr Lee sighed happily. "Taeyong son you mean child. You never gave your old father a grandson. Tsk." He chuckled getting playfully hit by his elderst son.

"You happy Mark?" Haechan hugged Marks waist and looked up at him.

"Beyond that. This is the second best thing that has ever happened to me!" Mark swirled the pregnant male around.