24

"The day I knew your mother was carrying Taeyong I practically screamed in the middle of the hospital. Then you came along making all our lives brighter. You would be a grear father Mark, He's going to be so proud. Stop crying silly." Mr Lee ruffled his sons hair as he stood up and went into the house.

As the wind rustled, the sun slowly began to set, Mark looked up to see the love of his life shyly make his way towards him. Haechan looked gorgeous, more than he already was. Adorned in a pink bunny hoodie and short black shorts he waddled closer in flip flops.

"Dad told me you were crying? A-Arent you happy Sir?" Haechan pouted fiddling with the hem of his hoodie.

"I....." Mark sniffled and chuckled not knowing what he should do. The silver head slowly fell on his knees as he lent his head on his husbands thigh.

"You didnt want me to get pre......" Haechans lips were sealed with its owner. Mark kissed his wife with all the love he had within him.

"I wanted you to get pregnant.......Its.....I dont know why but I cant stop crying....Like we are having a baby and.....I'm going to be a father." Mark chuckled again helping Haechan up onto the garden bench.

"You will be the best father in the world Mark..." The younger giggled.

"Umm....Can I touch it?" Mark looked at his wife who blushed darkly and nodded bashfully. As he covered his face with his arms letting the older lift his hoodie and place his arms on the bare pregnant tummy.

"Beautiful.......I love both of you already." Mark pulled the shy bean into a tight hug.

Jaemin grinned wickedly as he snapped the pictures in his camera. Ready to be printed and put on sale at the hospital lobby. Like damn Markchan was the power couple.

"Dont invade privacy Na Na." Jeno clicked his tongue.

"Shut up!" Jaemin hissed skipping away.

"Hyung!!! Moms are calling you guys for dinner!!" Chenle hung out of the window from the kitchen.

"Coming!!" Haechan giggled when Mark carried the younger like a bride home.

The night went by slowly with both the mothers feeding the pregnant boy food. Jaemin was drunk on coffee and the others were cuddled up and gossiping. Mr Lee had to leave to Canada so he had left earlier.

"Stop staring at me." Haechan blushed at the senior doctor.

"You are mine. I have all rights." Mark pulled the younger by the waist.

"Mark....." Haechan whined getting squeezed inside the warm embrace.

"My duckling,You cant stand straight love...." Mark kissed the chubby cheeks.

"You are there to catch us when we are falling, Right?" Haechan smiled tiredly at the older who nodded with a smile.

Haechan threw up for the third time that day, his morning sickness was draining his body out. Wearing tight jeans and a yellow t shirt he rushed to his afternoon rounds.

"Hyung!!!" Xiaojun squealed loudly throwing himself on the beautiful boy as he held a picture of Mark and Haechan the night they found out Haechan was pregnant.

"Careful you baby!" Haechan giggled placing the little boy on his bed.

"Hyung is pregnant!! Xiao is going to be an uncle?" The sweet heart giggled cutely. Giving the older a paper rose he had previously made.

"Awwe yes baby. Thank you!" Haechan giggled. But the younger suddenly felt dizzy but an arm securely held his waist before he could black out.

"You okay Haechan?" Mark whispered.

"Baby ish fat!! I'm fat!! We need to eat!" Haechan pouted at the older cutely rubbing there cheeks together.

"Lets eat in an hour okay baba? I need to head to an important meeting, Or you can eat with Junnie maybe?" Mark smiled at Haechan. The younger shook his head as a no and so it was settled that they would eat together.

Haechan spent his time with Xiaojun until he tiredly waddled to Marks office. His arm occassionally patting his flat tummy as a tiny giggle would leave his lips. As he was about to cuddle up on a bean bag he noticed Irene on Marks swirl chair.

"Irene?" Haechan smiled sweetly at her. Yet her face scrunched up in disgust.

"I'll give you millions, Leave Korea and Mark forever! He doesnt love you and will never love an annoying bitch like you!" Irene snapped at the beauty who carefully sat before her.

"Stop talking nonsense and leave." Haechan sat up to help himself a cup of water.

"You forced yourself on him! You made him feel guilty so he married you. He needs you for pleasure!" Irene followed Haechan, the youngers face changed when a sudden pang hit his lower tummy.

"G-Go away. I have no time for your rubbish." Haechan hissed as he stumbled towards Marks office table, his hand messing up the reports since he tried to hold onto something. The pain began worsening after seconds.

"Look! I can make you a millioniar!" Irene shouted at the younger who only smiled.

"Yeah why? Who wants money?" Haechan scoffed his eyes dripping with tears.

"You? You call him sir, Who forced him to marry you, gave your body for mon...." Haechan couldnt stand it anymore, he slapped Irene twice across her pretty face.

"Fine, Lets say I'll leave Mark, But do you think he would forget me? You say I lured him for money? But has he ever got closer to anyone before? Whether they lured him for money or not? Tell me Irene, You have known him for 15 years but has he ever touched you even once? Even if I left do you think he would touch you the way he touches me?......I gave up my body for money? Huh......It was for love, you wont understand, Why? Since your heart would never scream so loud if Mark wasnt close to you. But mine does, it literally stops beating if he wasnt with me. He loves me, and worships my body like a shrine, you ruined that babys life for 15 year all for a kiss that he never gave!!! It wasnt Mark who kissed you! It was a girl. You made him fear love for you made love seem so harsh, violent and painful. Mark is mine and will always be mine. You can never be his Haechan, Even if you killed me he would try to seek out a Haechan in everyone he meets. He would go crazy Irene. I love him so much, and I call him sir for the respect I have for him. Love isnt forced it comes naturally, It was Mark who took my first kiss, it was him who stole my virginty with grace, with no permission. I'm his. The boy who owns Mark Lee. Money can never be more tempting than the fairytale I have with Mark. Dont wreck a family Irene, Why dont you find yours instead?" Haechan started breathing heavily as he squeezed his tummy in pain. Irene stood like a statue shaking when she saw Mark rush in as he wrapped his arms around the boy in pain.