11

Mark stared into space, three days had passed and the doctor had not left the room for his sudden fever had been diagonised to be contagious. And.......he fucking missed his sunshine baby. Absence sure made his heart grow fonder and fonder it made his heart hurt. He squeezed his chest in pain.

"Mark how are you feeling?" His father walked in with Jaehyun.

"Empty...." Mark groaned leaning back on his fluffy pillow for support.

"Son........Are you sure about marry him?" Mr Lee sat next to his son.

"Can we not talk about that now." Mark covered his eyes with his elbow.

"He's been crying all day. Yeri told me he blacked out at class yesterday. Geez that boy looks so love sick his eyes are void of anything." Taeyong ruffled the younger boys hair.

"Shut up!" Mark hissed at the older sibling.

"I knew I wanted to marry your mother the day I realized I love her. And look at you deciding to get married on christmas eve. True love finds it way to those who love truely." Mr Lee assured his son as they left after visiting hours.

Mark sighed, No student was allowef up at the personal square, but he strangely wanted Haechan to appear out of no were. It was almost a week when he was finally allowed to go back to work on the thin promise of resting. So with yearning at heart he walked down the busy hallways of his hospital.

"Mr Lee?!" Haechan screamed running towards the older as he crashed into Marks chest, hugging the doctors waist tightly. That moment every turned slow, Haechan looked more plump, squishy with kissable lips, the tears that stained Marks shirt secretly whispered of the agony the younger had lived on the absence of the older. Mark smiled, hugging the crafted waist as he lifted Haechan up into a bone breaking hug. And so Mark realized the truth he had been seeking for. At the back of the usually cold heart he was falling, he was in love. He snaked his arms around the small waist as he squeezed Haechan in a tight hug.

"Idiot!! Idiot!!" Haechan hiccuped into the hard toned chest.

"I missed you." Mark mumbled into the sweet smelling warm shoulder.

"Annoying idiot!! You didnt even text me. My heart hurts. I hate you!!" Haechan cried louder and louder. Mark had no choice but to carry the beautiful student to his cabin which didnt go unnoticed by Haechans mother.

"Stop crying Baby. Please. I wasnt allowed to let anyone in." Mark kissed the inside of Haechans palm once he had been sat on the office table.

"Mr Lee......I missed you." Haechan just couldnt stop breathing so fast.

"I know. So did I. But you need to calm down love." Mark cupped those chubby damp cheeks as the younger blacked out on his shoulder. With a sigh Mark carried him to the couch and placed him on it with care.

"What are you going to do to him?" Haechans mother walked in with worry lace on every word she uttered.

"Marry him. Build a family." Mark caressed the those chubby round cheeks with the back of his palm.

"So you are the boy he was in love with. The heart the pain?" She mumbled.

"I know I'm older by 10 years and guys his age deserves young partners. But I......I really like him, maybe I did deep down even before he confessed....Aunty I swear he'll be the queen of my world." Mark finally looked at the lady who smiled through tears.

"I'm glad he's found himself a gentleman, I dont think I would make it through another year but If I did I wanted him to find himself someone. Leaving him orphaned shattered my heart. I want to see him married, and even bare a child before I die. Mark......His father left me and baby 3 year oldHaechan, after all those years for another woman, Wong Yukhei, The richest man in China. When I was coming to Seoul I saw him in the plane with not a woman but a man. It snapped my heart son. Haechan told me Xiaojuns reports had Wong Yukhei and Wong Jungwoo as parents. I hated him at first but then I guess he couldnt help it. I dont know why he faked their death but promise me one thing.......Dont ever give Haechan to him. I beg of you. He might be his father.....But never ever give my baby to that man." Mrs Wong fell on the floor as she held both of Marks palms. She cried and Mark hugged her tightly. No one deserved to be left.

"You have my word Mrs Wong. As for Haechan, did he tell you about the wedding?" Mark wiped her tears like the son he was going to be.

"He's been nervous around me. So I searched his stuff and found the wedding card. Dont marry him if you are going to leave that baby." Mrs Wong sniffled.

"He's my first love." Mark assured softly as he made her stand on her feet. "Before she comes back I need to marry him. If she comes lies would pile up, Haechans heart might explode I....I like him too much just to watch her crumble my soul." Mark sighed at his future mother in law. Mrs Wong tried to ask about the girl but Haechan woke up with a whimper.

"Mr Lee?" He looked around, gasping softly when spotted his mother.

"You brat. You enchanted your professer eh?" Mrs Wong teasingly pinched the chubby cheek and left.

"Come here. Sit on my lap." Mark plopped on the couch tiredly.

"U-Uh....No...Umm...Chenle must be starving...I should cook f-for him." Haechan blushed darkly, too embaressed to sit on the senior doctors lap.

"You phat baby. Run along then. I'll let someone else sit on me." Mark smirked at the younger who pouted and whined.

"Sir!!! You cant do that to me. My heart would literally stop." Haechan stood up as he was pulled down to kiss those lips, sadly the younger freaked out and ran off blushing.