6

"Your reports are all clear. You are not sick Haechan." Mark mumbled at the nervous boy beforw him.

"B-But it hurts." Haechan whispered.

"Now if your trying to pull on a prank with me I'll have to suspend you." Mark was being rude and it only hurt more.

"Heartless creature!" Haechan slapped the doctor again as he ran away out of the seniors office room in tears.

Renjun was hiding from Hendery when he bumped into Haechan as always. The silver head sighed, walking away knowing Hendery would find Renjun. But he needed to inform someone who actually had a thing for the Chinese. Jeno was at a surgery they had said so wiping his tears Haechan looked for Na Na.

"What!?" Jaemins eyes turned red when he heard what Haechan had to say.

"Renjun keeps hiding it from us. Before anything happens do something." Haechan pleaded, but never expected Jaemin to stomp his way to were he had left the Chinese.

"Take your hands off whats mine!" Jaemin lifted himself with an arm on Haechans shoulder and kicked Hendery on the cheek sending him flat on the floor.

"Your's? Pff Renjun likes me Jaemin. Not you." Hendery stood up wiping the blood off his lips as he punched Jaemin back.

"JAEMIN!!" Renjun freaked out at the blow. The pink haired beauty scoffed checking his scratch and smirked.

"Has he ever told you that he likes you? No right? So back off from whats mine before I kill you with my bare hands." Jaemin hissed at the other boy.

"Guys stop it please!" Renjun started crying and Haechan hugged his shoulder.

"Renjun loves me!" Hendery shouted, but was punched repeatedly until Renjun had to pull Jaemin away from the black head.

"Oh so you dont want your boy friend to get hurt right? Fine. Get lost! Haechan lets go." Jaemin hissed at Renjun trying to leave with all the anger bubbling within him. Renjun wrapped his arms around Jaemins neck, slowly lifting himself on his tippy toes.

"I-I didnt want you to get hurt." Renjun whispered bringing their lips together making Hendery grit his teeth and ball his fists.

"J-Junnie?" Jaemin blushed as he kept blinking repeatedly at the short kiss they shared.

"Did you see who I love?" Renjun mumbled shyly and ran off.

"Why couldnt you just keep your mouth shut!!" Hendery shouted at Haechan making him flinch and step back in fear.

"You were messing up with someone elses boyfriend." Haechan backed of until his body his the wall.

"Oh who asked you to be his minion and save him!!" Hendery raised an arm but someone pulled Haechan away just in time.

"You have been suspended for three months for inappropriate behaviour." Marks voice boomed the hallways.

"But Mr Lee!! I was joking around!" Hendery pleaded yet for avail.

"Let me go!" Haechans heart began beating faster and it started hurting as if he were stabbed repeatedly.

"Haechan why are you breathing so hard?" Mark didnt understand why the younger was in pain.

"My heart hurts so much!!" Haechan pushed the older away as he ran off to his dorms.

Jeno practically threw a tantrum when he came to know of the happenings. Jaemin avoided Renjun and now the Chinese was upset. Haechan was not feeling the greatest but he managed to fake a smile.

"Do you even know how fast my heart beat increased when Channie told me about this? I thought I'd stop breathing if something happened to you!? And you stopped me from killing that bastard!?" Jaemin shouted at Renjun making the older flinch and pout.

"Renjun are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Jeno squeezed the boys tiny arms.

"I-I'm fine." Renjun kissed Jeno's cheek softly.

"Geez thank you Haechan for informing Na Na on time." Jeno thanked his best friend.

"If he had touched Lele I'd burn him alive!" Jisung commented making Chenle give him one tight hug.

"So you guys love each other? T-That.......Thats why your hearts beat so fast?" Haechan mumbled nervously.

"If you love someone they'd set your heart on fire. It feels like your stomach has a crazy zoo and your heart leaps when ever they are near. Just like how I feel when Jisung smiles at me. Gosh he makes me feel light headed." Chenle squealed giggling.

"Uhh I need to go." Jisung rushed out with red ears.

"So if your heart hurts so much when that someone come closer since it beats too much means you love them?" Haechan gulped at his friends and they nodded grinning.

Haechan stumbled out of the dorms, he ran until he crashed down in an empty room. Away from all the people. He kept mumbling several no's, but his mind kept chanting on thing and it was his senior doctors name.

"I cant be love with Sir Lee. No no.....This isnt love! Its......Its a disease.....He turned 30 a few months back, but......My heart.....it.....I'm in love? With my senior heart surgeon, my professer?" Haechan started crying into his plams.

"Oh thank god I found you. Classes have started and Mr Lee is furious." A student came by to inform the crying silver head.

With puffy eyes and a runny nose, the beautiful boy walked into the class room, his heart bursting out when Mark looked at him with a smile. Haechan avoided his professers gaze, he started feeling dizzy.

"Haechan are you alright?" Mark asked, Haechan nodded slowly.

"Haechan honey you alright?" Renjun squeezed the cold arm tightly. But the beautiful boy couldnt stop himself from crying.

"Baby whats wrong!?" Jaemin rushed to Haechan.

"M-My heart hurts......" Haechan started hiccuping, Mark was quick to carry the beauty bridal style to the emergency.

Haechan blacked out the moment he was carried, the usually load sassy bitch was dangerously silent. All his reports were normal, nothing was wrong with him. Jaemin and Renjun were sent to their dorms by night, Mark kept thinking Haechan was trying to prank him.

"Haechan stop playing around." Mark sighed sitting next to the beauty that woke up with blood shot eyes.