40

Jaehyun came to the senior lobby to see his wife once again at the balcony. His hands clutching onto the chain that seem to steal so much of the boy. After Yeri's birthday party, Taeyong hadnt been himself. Well it was few days after that 'He' had died.

"Honey come inside. Its enough. He's not going to come back." Jaehyun sighed trying to pull Taeyong back inside.

"Let me stay here a little while more." Taeyong pleaded but Jaehyuns patience was dangled on a very thin line.

"I said get in!" The handsome chocolate brown haired boy snapped.

"Whats wrong with you!? You cant stop me from remembering him! He threw himself off this balcony Jae. How can I forget him!?" Taeyong shouted at the older who seemingly lost his cool.

"I love you thats whats wrong here. I never should have loved you in the first place. All you ever do is ponder over a dead man. I admit it Tae that he was your first love and his death traumatized you but its been 15 fucking years! I sometimes wonder if you actually love me back. Today hence forth, you and I share no relationship. I done with all this bullshit. What do I look like for you? I cant keep living and touching a man who doesnt love me. For he loves his dead lover. Goodbye Tae. I'm annulling this marriage. I'm tired of seeing you speak of him all day long." Jaehyun removed his wedding ring, threw it out over the balcony and stomped out with burning anger and hurt.

"Jae no!!! Wait!!" Taeyong called after but Jaehyun had left long ago. With a heavy heart Taeyong drove home hoping his husband would still be there like their usual arguments. Sadly the house was empty, everything that belonged to Jaehyun was gone alone with their owner.

"No No No No." Taeyong collasped on the floor crying. He didnt mean to hurt Jaehyun. He loved him with all he had. What had he done?

"Mr Lee?" Haechan tip toed at the kitchen cabinet.

"Hmm?" Mark humed switching through the tv channels. Mrs Wong and Jungwoo had left for Mrs Lee's house for a mothers day out kinda thing. The others had their own work to take care of.

"If I stood on the chair to get the milk container will you catch me if I fall?" Haechan dragged a chair along with him.

"You are pregnant silly. Dont try to do stunts." Mark rolled his eyes as he came into the kitchen to help his wifey.

"You know? I regret saying no sex until Baby is born." Haechan giggled as he watched Mark get him his milk.

"You asked for it." Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"Mom said......" The Haechan took the carton if milk as he poured himself a big glass and waddled towards the couch. The older followed sitting next to his wife as the younger gulped down the milk. Haechan lifted a naked limb and placed it on Marks shoulder for support.

"What did she say?" Mark sighed.

"That.......We are having a baby girl!!!" Haechan squealed happily.

"Our little Sarang. Hey wipe your mouth you have milk on it." Mark kissed the baby bump and pointed at Haechans lips.

"Kiss it bitch. Why dont you drink some milk thata way hmm?" Haechan giggled getting himself the kiss he had been craving for hours.

"I'll be drinking milk soon but nit from your lips." Mark pulled away with a smirk making Haechan gulp at his husband.

"IF YOU DARE CHEAT ON MY PREGNANT ASS I'LL....." A finger was placed on the plump lips to stop the shouting.

"Drinking your wifes milk isnt called cheating. Duckling." The older winked at Haechan who softly gasped at what his husband had said. His cheeks flushed crimson as he bit his lower lip shyly.

"I-I d-dont milk you didnt!" Haechan avoided Marks gaze.

"Of course you have milk. Why do you think your chest is swelling and your nipples are big and swollen like when I suck it? So that baby Sarang and baby master could drink milk." The older caressed Haechans bare thick thighs. The younger whined covering his face bashfully at his husband.

"Dont bite." The silver head pulled his t shirt down to cover his blue calvin kelvin boxer.

"Lions bite baby." Mark stuck his tongue out.

"Sush Sarang can hear you." Said Haechan kissing Mark on the lips so his dear husband would stop talking intimate things. Mark kissed back with a smirk.

"Another 4 months and she'll be born. Our first baby will be born Haechannie." The older smacked his lips as he fondly caressed the five month old baby bump.

"Baby Markie haha. Oh oh markolie your phone is buzzing." Haechan felt up Marks thigh.

"Answer it for me." The older let his wife fish his phone out.

"Hmm? It's Taeyong hyung. But he cut the call." Haechan pouted.

"I wonder why though? Call him back." Mark pulled Haechan onto his lap.

"He's not answering Sir." The younger boy lent on Marks chest. His eyes droopy and sleepy.

"Lets call him in a while then." Saying so Mark snuggled up into his wife, Haechans arms around his neck as his arms hugged the pregnant waist of the younger.

The couple fell asleep shortly, tired with the previous days happenings. Today they on holiday so all they did was cuddle and kiss and eat.

"Hello?" Haechan answered the annoying phone that disturbed his slumber.

"Jaehyun left!!! I-I didnt mean to hurt him. I swear!!" Taeyong sobbed on the next line. Haechan shook Mark awake.

"Taeyong hyung os crying. Saying Jaehyun left." Haechan mumbled as Mark shot up from his sleep.

"Hyung! Where are you?" Mark screamed into the phone. He hung up quickly, making his wife wear his shoes as they immediately left their house.

"Mark?" The arm that rested on Haechans baby bump reached for Marks cold hand, squeezing it in a silent whisper that its going to be okay.