45

Mark well sadly never got to have his yummy wife for dinner. They had a new born baby girl remember? She started crying and Haechan had to go to bed with her earlier than he always did. He was now a mother and his time went by with Sarang. Mark often felt alone but then he didnt complain or make a fuss. He just left to work before they woke up and came after they slept. It wasnt intentional but he just had loads of work. He was too tired that even Haechans towel fell down leaving the silver head stark naked he didnt react.

"Are you alright? Or have you become jealous of your own daughter?" Haechan crossed his arms not minding to pick the towel up. After all Mark had seen him naked countless times.

"She's sleeping on my chest. And why would I be jealous of her?" Mark raised a brow at his husband.

"You have been acting weird lately. Like a hurt cub. Mark you feeling okay honey? You dont even get turned on anymore." Haechan pulled on a boxer and crawled next to his husband. Mark wrapped an arm around the beautys bare waist.

"Baby if I'm not turned on doesnt mean I love you less. I'm just tired." Mark kissed Haechans chubby cheek.

"You promised you'd spend time with us. She needs you and so do I." Haechan sat on Mark, removing his glasses as he gave the older a long loving smooch on the forehead.

"Baby....." Mark caressed those thick thighs fondly. "Kiss me will you. Please?" The older pouted pulling the youngers boxers.

"You idiot." Haechan blushed leaning down as he took Marks lips softly. The older kissed back with a smile his left arm felt the youngers waist as the other arm patted Sarang tiny butt to sleep.

"How did you get so good at kissing?" Mark giggled licking his lips.

"Well my husband was the best teacher." Haechan bit his lips as he tucked a strand of hair behind his doll like ears.

"Your buds are so swollen." Mark let a finger bounce them.

"A one in a million chance. Taste it." Haechan closed his eyes shyly but pouted when Marks expression changed.

"Really? So I only get to taste it once?" Marks seagull eyebrows knitted together.

"No no no no I mean....Uhh Mr Lee!!" The younger whined wriggling.

"Theres this girl. She keeps coming after me and it ruins my whole day." Mark sighed sitting up with a hurt expression.

"I'll deal with bitches. You dont stress yourself okay? Hmm? Why dont you sleep with Love." Haechan kissed Marks cheek softly as he made the older lay his head on his chest.

Mark was on his rounds when this new intern Amy followed him with her sly smile. He was so mad her he might have slapped her across the face but Renjun had stopped him. Countless times he had explain that he was in love and was a father. But the bitch wouldnt just leave him alone.

"Get out Amy. I'm your senior." Mark flipped through pages on a file.

"And my future." The girl giggled.

"Shouldnt you go find someone your own size?" Koeun gagged when she came in with Jisung on an errand.

"Psst hyung is visiting today. She'll be dead meat today." Jisung mumbled into Koeuns year.

"Watch me feed those stray dogs no wait I love dogs stray or not. So lets dump her body on a garbage truck." Koeun wickedly grinned as she handed the papers and left.

"Insolent bitches. Btw,....." Amys sentence was stopped once again as a gorgeous man with black slacks, silver hair, big yummy eyes and kissable lips walked in on a imaginary runaway stage with a cute plump baby in his arms.

"Say Hi Daddy." Haechan lifted Sarangs baby hands and waved at her Daddy. She squealed as she giggled at Mark.

"Who are you?" Amy glared at Haechan. The younger handed Mark their baby, as he lend on the table and crossed his legs.

"Mrs Lee Mark. Your senior doctors wife." Haechan flipped his bangs.

"Lies....He s-set you up!" Amy trembled.

"Well its your problem not believing." Haechan got off going to sit on Marks lap. Sarang bounced her face filled with happiness and love for her parents.

"Have you eaten?" Mark looked up at Haechan.

"Yesh. Pancakes and maple syrup." Haechan smiled softly bobbing their noses together. Amy burst out crying as she ran off the hospital.

"Finally I dont have to committ any murders and give birth in prison." Jaemin patted his baby bump.

Haechan and Sarang played around the hospital stealing everyones hearts with their resonating laughter. Mark felt happy after so long, beyond all these stress he has been feeling this was what he needed. The senior doctor took a week off since Haechan had been whinny about it for a while.

"You are being mad for no reason." Mark rolled his eyes at the beauty before him who had just put the baby to sleep.

"For no fucking reason? You were letting her play around all that while? Are you crazy or what? Why cant you snap somebody? Do always did back then!? She was fucking flirting with you and you were doing nothing about it!?" Haechan pushed Marks chest making the older stumble back.

"Haechan thats not nice! We were in public!" Mark shouted at the younger.

"So!? If it was public then you would just kiss her back, after all its not nice is it to yell at a fucking 15 year old!!!" Haechan wiped the annoying tears that spilled down his cheeks.

"Baby why are you mad over that? She didnt kiss or touch me now did she? Why would I kiss her back when I had never even thought of kissing anyone before I met you? She was fifteen and immature she was just being a indisiplined brat." Mark was loosing his temper at Haechan for making it a huge issue.

"I love you!!! And people should back off! But they dont! You dont even push them away!! You obviously got tired of me and my body.....ahhh!!" Haechan flinched when he was slapped acrossed the face this time. It was hard and painful. The next minute he knew he was slammed on the wall, his wrists pinned on the either side of his face.

"How dare you.....even think that way?" Mark growled like low warning, Haechan gulped fear rising in him having never seen his husband so angry.

"M-Mark.....I" Haechans lips were harshly sealed the olders body pushing against the boys frame, the younger squeazed his eyes shut kissing back obediently but his baby lion was wild right now, the kiss wasnt anything close to the sweet ones they always shared, it hurt but he kinda knew where this was going....